This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to sell Vancouver Ticket

I'm putting this offer on the table to see if anyone will take it. I was really excited about going to Vancouver for the con but i hadn't really planned ahead too much. Therfor i'm willing to sell this Gold Weekend pass for under $600(bought it for $520) to whoever wants it.

just curious, what's the lowest you would take on it?? and what seat?
    sigpic

Comment

Doh, sorry its seat F3 and i'd be willing to sell it for around $500-$550.

Comment

i wanted to ask...if this was still available and if it is...if i decided to get it..could you send the ticket first and then when i get the money i would send it??
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah it's still avaiable, PM me yer address an i'll mail it out to ya. You can send me the money via paypal if ya got it.

Comment

okies give me at least until Tuesday..i am not sure if i can make it yet...still working out the fundage for flight, etc.

and if i do do this...it would be someone else buying my ticket and so i would either get their money and send it to you (may be after the con, but i PROMISE i would get it to you or it could be before or during) or they may have a paypal account
            Last edited by SlytherinGal; 11 March 2007, 05:53 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Nevermind...don't need the ticket...I can't afford any other stuff right now...so I am just trying to get to the ADB screening.
              sigpic

Comment

My potential guest has had a change of heart. I won't be needing the ticket afterall. Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

Working...
                X