Camello and Myn's smiley shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    Like I said I could do it if there was an existing Ish'ta smiley, but I have no idea how to make a new smiley from scratch. I've never done that before, nor will I be any good at it probably even if I had lots of time. So if anyone had an existing, or could make an Ish'ta smiley... Otherwise sorry Still learning myself.
    Not to worry, dearheart! I wouldn't know where to start myself.

And Myn, I totally understand about being too busy to do anything.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks... though it's not only about being busy.......

But I appreciate your understanding! ^_^
      Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
        Ha... that works, I guess. Though Cam isn't the most angelic of guys as his GW persona. lol

Ah... yes, I did. It's just that I don't like adding people to my list until I know them at least a little... I guess I'm conservative that way. However, now that we've talked a bit and know each other as fellow smiley-makers, I s'pose you can send it again.
        Ah, I just use the F-list feature to allow people access to the other elements on my profile besides the VMs and to keep track of people, like you for example 'cause I'll need a link to your profile later on for crediting purposes. Anyway, that's why I was asking, I can't do that, GW says it's already pending.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

BTW, to add, if you want to see the results I have so far from all that manipulating, check out these posts:

Post 43 in the Stargate Smilies Thread

Post 44 in the Stargate Smilies Thread

gr.
          Jasper

All credit goes to Zuz (for making the original Keller smilies), Myn and Camello also provided huge inspiration while Hiccups and Aragon helped me as well. All smilies are based on the design of the original SG smilies (http://www.thescifiworld.net/smilies.htm) made by Gilles AKA The Wallpaperman

You MAY SNURCH, but please do NOT hotlink and give credit to the original makers ^.

Comment

Ah, I just use the F-list feature to allow people access to the other elements on my profile besides the VMs and to keep track of people, like you for example 'cause I'll need a link to your profile later on for crediting purposes. Anyway, that's why I was asking, I can't do that, GW says it's already pending.
            Ah, that makes sense.

Oh... lemme check something....

Btw, nice smiley manips. Who's that blond girl with a ponytail who's holding a sign with Davis?

sigpic

Comment

Under my name in every post it has a link that says "Add Myn etc. to your contacts". Did you do it that way? If so I should already be in your contacts even without the friendship request being accepted.

sigpic

Comment

Ah, that makes sense.

Oh... lemme check something....

Btw, nice smiley manips. Who's that blond girl with a ponytail who's holding a sign with Davis?
                Thanks.

That's Jennifer Keller.

Under my name in every post it has a link that says "Add Myn etc. to your contacts". Did you do it that way? If so I should already be in your contacts even without the friendship request being accepted.
                I don't know what happened. I tried it again now, should hopefully work right now.

Comment

Ah, OK. I wasn't sure since I don't think I remember her ever being in contact with him... but I have a bad memory.

Yep! It worked. Finally...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X