Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Battles, our fan-made Stargate Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I don't need any of the ones you've mentioned. What 'Newer ships' do you mean.
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
      Well, I don't need any of the ones you've mentioned. What 'Newer ships' do you mean.
      Below are some of the ones I have created, I'll need time to find the other ones.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Best for Last:
      Spoiler:

sigpic
      ----DeviantArt----

Comment

I have finally, FINALLY, managed to wrest a skin-of-my-teeth victory from the jaws of those Firestorm Assault Cruisers on mission 3. Had the mission not ended the second it did, I would have found myself plunged right into a maelstrom of Firstorm energy bolts.

Comment

theres some decent sprites on this site

http://wolfsshipyard.mystarship.com/Misc.html

(i really like the "hyperion" one, looks cool for an illiad sprite)

i do hoowever not like the daedalus one, the one i have on my photobucket is, IMO, better, i did modify it, the orig one i found was a lil off

that can be found here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/xenox/Bc-304.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by zer0_1 View Post
            theres some decent sprites on this site

http://wolfsshipyard.mystarship.com/Misc.html

(i really like the "hyperion" one, looks cool for an illiad sprite)

i do hoowever not like the daedalus one, the one i have on my photobucket is, IMO, better, i did modify it, the orig one i found was a lil off

that can be found here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/xenox/Bc-304.jpg
            \

Wow, I may actually be able to use a couple of those, Thanks!
            You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

I like the game but it seems real fast paced. The nukes are too powerful I owned all the ships with nukes.

Comment

Well, that's why you get a limited number of them!

-LGBT-

Comment

Ok, Fiender, my partner in crime and lead gameplay desginer for the game has planted a spoiler somewhere on the internet, for SGB IV. It's a hell of a spoiler, and it's super cool. All I'm going to say, is it's somewhere I KNOW Some stargate fans go to.

Spoiler:
                  'gfastrewwqoirelkds vciuretruyaslk fdlkewewtr'-people who are part of this should be well aquainted to the site where he put the spoiler! Every other

-LGBT-

Comment

Ok, Fiender, my partner in crime and lead gameplay desginer for the game has planted a spoiler somewhere on the internet, for SGB IV. It's a hell of a spoiler, and it's super cool. All I'm going to say, is it's somewhere I KNOW Some stargate fans go to.

Spoiler:
                    'gfastrewwqoirelkds vciuretruyaslk fdlkewewtr'-people who are part of this should be well aquainted to the site where he put the spoiler! Every other
                    I have no idea what you mean in your post. The hidden message is 'gateworld virtual fleet'. I have no idea what you mean by that.

Comment

There is a topic in the science and tech forum called "Gateworld Virtual Fleet".

-LGBT-

Comment

Anyway, I have an announcement about the Stargate Omega game. Originally we were going to have it chronical the events of the entire series, but that would make a file-size of about 50 mb, which is completely unacceptable.

The game will instead be an abridged season 6-10 +'Ark of truth'.

Here's a list of the episodes that will be in the game:

Redemption
                        Prometheus
                        Unnatural Selection
                        Disclosure
                        Full Circle
                        Fallen
                        Homecoming
                        Evolution
                        Lost City
                        New Order
                        Gemini
                        Prometheus Unbound
                        Reckoning
                        Threads
                        Avalon
                        Origin
                        The Powers that Be
                        Beachhead
                        Prototype
                        The Fourth Horseman
                        Ethon
                        Off the Grid
                        Arthur's Mantle
                        Crusade
                        Camelot
                        Flesh and Blood
                        The Pegasus Project
                        Counterstrike
                        The Quest
                        Line in the Sand
                        The Shroud
                        Dominion
                        Unending
                        'Ark of Truth'

If there's an episode that wasn't covered that you'd like to have, or think should be please say so.

-LGBT-

Comment

Anyway, I have an announcement about the Stargate Omega game. Originally we were going to have it chronical the events of the entire series, but that would make a file-size of about 50 mb, which is completely unacceptable.

The game will instead be an abridged season 6-10 +'Ark of truth'.

Here's a list of the episodes that will be in the game:

Redemption
                          Prometheus
                          Unnatural Selection
                          Disclosure
                          Full Circle
                          Fallen
                          Homecoming
                          Evolution
                          Lost City
                          New Order
                          Gemini
                          Prometheus Unbound
                          Reckoning
                          Threads
                          Avalon
                          Origin
                          The Powers that Be
                          Beachhead
                          Prototype
                          The Fourth Horseman
                          Ethon
                          Off the Grid
                          Arthur's Mantle
                          Crusade
                          Camelot
                          Flesh and Blood
                          The Pegasus Project
                          Counterstrike
                          The Quest
                          Line in the Sand
                          The Shroud
                          Dominion
                          Unending
                          'Ark of Truth'

If there's an episode that wasn't covered that you'd like to have, or think should be please say so.
                          is it coversing SG1 episodes only?
                          i suggest a couple of Atlantis episodes, the best ones i can think of are "Siege pt.3" and "No mans land"

edit. and maybe "Echoes"
                          Last edited by zer0_1; 23 May 2007, 02:46 AM. Reason: additions

Comment

NO Atlantis episodes. Sorry! The game is all about closure where the first game had none. It ended with 'Camelot'. Since Atlantis is still going, and hasn't ended... yet, putting it in the game will leave it without closure.

-LGBT-

Comment

Ok, well while I was preparing on the future projects of ITV, I let progress of SGB IV slip. Admittedly, I haven't really worked on it for over a month, but I am am going to work as hard as I can to have the game done in... say a couple of weeks? Yeah, let's go for that.

-LGBT-

Comment

And.... THERE!

The demo's complete:

Click Here

The first mission pits you up against gliders, Al'kesh, and a Ha'tak just like the first mission in the first game, except with a few... upgrades. Rather that spoil it for you, you can look and see yourself
                                Hi all!! Haven't been here in a while. Won't explain why (well, part of it is b/c my computer crashed, sort of. Fixed it, got Vista, etc. to make it quick). So, what's happenin' in Stargate Battles? Gonna try out the demo. Since it's the summer, pretty much, anything I can do Battera, I'll do it.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Working...
                                X