Graphic Art Display Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs borgprincess and Lonnie*

You're very good for the ego, you know that?

Comment

Yay i finally found show art topic !!

Cool avatars ! 7/10

Done this one a while ago but i like it

I said no. And you can't access it without my password

Comment

Welcome to the thread Dutch!

That's a great blend.

Comment

Hey Anna, since you didnt post on SGDU.

heres a very late HAPPY BRITHAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
            Hey Anna, since you didnt post on SGDU.

heres a very late HAPPY BRITHAY!
            Aw, thanks! *hugs*

Comment

Its OK. lol mines on thursday anyways.

i thought i might post some links to the stuff i made in Rhi's '"I support carter as leader i atlantis" thread.'

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...86#post7143086
              and
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...31#post7196231

Comment

If anyone is actually a graphic artist or aspiring to be one, I'd love to talk to you. I am working on a project, but I am terrible at the artist stuff. PM me if you are interested. There is a possibility of money in it.
                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                  If anyone is actually a graphic artist or aspiring to be one, I'd love to talk to you. I am working on a project, but I am terrible at the artist stuff. PM me if you are interested. There is a possibility of money in it.
                  Sorry to disappoint, but I'm completely unqualified and only sporadically inspired.

That said, icons!

Comment

Its OK. lol mines on thursday anyways.
                    Oh, did I wish you happy birthday? Did I? If I didn't then...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

i thought i might post some links to the stuff i made in Rhi's '"I support carter as leader i atlantis" thread.'

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...86#post7143086
                    and
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...31#post7196231

Icons spoilered for TMC (but really, only spoilerish if you're living under a rock)
                    Spoiler:

Oops, almost forgot. I've recently screencapped the movie Jungleground which features Torri Higginson (Weir), J.R Bourne (Martouf/Lantash), Peter Williams (Apophis) and Lexa Doig (Dr. Lam). Like all my stuff, they're utterly snurchable. So if you want them, they're available HERE.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                      Hey AG -did ya find someone for the project?
                      sigpic
                      My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

I hope she did.

Anyway, more icons:

(yes, my hand obsession continues)

TMC (This Mortal Coil)
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Hey, long time lurker first time poster. I don't do computer art but i really want to, i'm actualy taking a class next year on it, but i found i quote the you could use in a sig or background or something

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
                          - Edger Allen Poe, 1809-1849 American Poet and writer
                          Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by ebethman
                          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                          Originally posted by Bray
                          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
                            Hey, long time lurker first time poster. I don't do computer art but i really want to, i'm actualy taking a class next year on it, but i found i quote the you could use in a sig or background or something

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
                            - Edger Allen Poe, 1809-1849 American Poet and writer
                            Hey ebethman!

Come, join the ranks of the addicted photoshoppers! *Mwahahahaaa!!*

And...great quote! *ponders* I think I need sleeping!Shep! OR possibly Daniel, or Sam...

Comment

Hey Anna! just letting everyone know that i'm reopening my sig thread!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40674

Comment

Hey Anna! just letting everyone know that i'm reopening my sig thread!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40674
                                Reopen...why'd you close it?

I'm glad to hear it though. Your sigs are awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X