Pegasus 3 - Jan 2008 London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    I am afraid if David N would come to P3, what one my friend could do to me. She loves him, he is her most favorite and I think if I would see him for fourth time during one year, she would kill me.
    But he is so great and charming and everything, that I really don´t care if I would die bc of him
    Then he can go for me. I want a pic with David *so* much. I want both of us to make a face. Maybe a scared "OMG three seconds till the ZPM blows up" face. Or maybe a "Hey, baby" face.

If I can't have Hew there (too busy being Daddy) I want Nykl.
    sigpic
    Sig by im_meli
    More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

And we are waiting....

I don't want Davd H or David N. Both were in London this year, so I want a new face (or a older face ). Maybe Joe or Jason or Mitch (my personal dream).

And maybe Aaron Douglas as surprise (he was fantastic). Ok Chuck and Rayn can come back too.
      Last edited by Lea; 02 November 2007, 10:56 AM.
      *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
      *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
      *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

Comment

Well, I think if I could meet both Davids twenty times a year, I wouldn´t mind I want my hugging photos with them...lots of them

I have crazy dream, David Ogden Stiers. I love M*A*S*H and I would be happy to see him. But I know that he probably isn´t too much into conventions and travelling for him could be hard.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Lea View Post
          And we are waiting....

I don't want Davd H or David N. Both was in London this year, so I want a new face (or a older face ). Maybe Joe or Jason or Mitch (my personal dream).

And maybe Aaron Douglas as surprise (he was fantastic). Ok Chuck and Rayn can come back too.
          I'll be seeing David N again in a couple of weeks at Collectormania so I can live without him at P3. David H is unlikely to be doing cons given he doesn't do any anyway and now he has a bigger family to deal with! And Wolf's policy seems to be not to invite people who have done cons recently in the country so they would not invite him 2 years in a row... and they've already said they are not asking Joe because he did Expo and Collectormania in the UK in Summer/Fall 2006 - and they think this means there will be no demand to see him!

Jason would be awesome... though he's doing Collectormania in a coupla weeks so whether that makes it more or less likely that he'll do another UK con, I don't know. Chuck and Ryan would be FAB to have back! As would Dan Payne!

My personal preferences, seeing as we can't have Joe, would be for Jason, Kavan and BamBam!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            I'll be seeing David N again in a couple of weeks at Collectormania so I can live without him at P3. David H is unlikely to be doing cons given he doesn't do any anyway and now he has a bigger family to deal with! And Wolf's policy seems to be not to invite people who have done cons recently in the country so they would not invite him 2 years in a row... and they've already said they are not asking Joe because he did Expo and Collectormania in the UK in Summer/Fall 2006 - and they think this means there will be no demand to see him!

Jason would be awesome... though he's doing Collectormania in a coupla weeks so whether that makes it more or less likely that he'll do another UK con, I don't know. Chuck and Ryan would be FAB to have back! As would Dan Payne!

My personal preferences, seeing as we can't have Joe, would be for Jason, Kavan and BamBam!
            Jason, Kavan, Bambam, Torri , what about Amanda or Jewel? Amanda is probably unlikely cause she'll be back 4 months after P3 to do AT3. Would be fun though to have her But Jewel...

Comment

Jewel would be cool. Torri is also doing Collectormania in a coupla weeks so not sure how that would affect her doing another UK con in 2 and a bit months...
              sigpic

Comment

Jewel would be cool. Torri is also doing Collectormania in a coupla weeks so not sure how that would affect her doing another UK con in 2 and a bit months...
                yea,.. It's a pro though that se hasn't been to a Wolf con (that I know of). So if they are going after new faces

Comment

I'll be seeing David N again in a couple of weeks at Collectormania so I can live without him at P3. David H is unlikely to be doing cons given he doesn't do any anyway and now he has a bigger family to deal with!
                  Indeed. I think he need his time for the little boy.

Chuck and Ryan would be FAB to have back! As would Dan Payne!
                  Indeed too. I have photos with Dan, Ryn and Chuck...but more are welcome.

No Bambam, but Kavan would be ok. Or Mitch Pileggie.

I would be happy to meet Joe (again). But I don't think that Joe is coming.
                  *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
                  *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
                  *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

Comment

Good choice, I really wanted to meet Joe, but i suppose if I can't they would be fab choices, would also like to meet Jewel.

Comment

and they've already said they are not asking Joe because he did Expo and Collectormania in the UK in Summer/Fall 2006 - and they think this means there will be no demand to see him!
                      That's just.... *shakes head in confusion*

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                        That's just.... *shakes head in confusion*
                        I know. Words... fail me. Speaking as one of many Joe fans who were lucky enough to meet him at one of the above conventions last year, it has only made me MORE interested to see him at a proper, dedicated Stargate con. Everyone I've spoken to who has met him agrees that he's just lovely and wonderful and they'd *love* to meet him again!

Plus... hello.. he's the lead of the show!!
                        sigpic

Comment

huh....where did u get this info? there's nothing on the site.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

I know. Words... fail me. Speaking as one of many Joe fans who were lucky enough to meet him at one of the above conventions last year, it has only made me MORE interested to see him at a proper, dedicated Stargate con. Everyone I've spoken to who has met him agrees that he's just lovely and wonderful and they'd *love* to meet him again!

Plus... hello.. he's the lead of the show!!
                            It really surprises me. A lot of people from all over England and Europe will be going to this con. The chances of even half of them already having met Joe are very small.
                            Plus, he is the one member of the cast who seems to talk intelligently about the show and not just 'OMG it's all so awesome'...not that being excited about their show is a bad thing, but Joe seems to be above that in that he actually goes into the deeper stuff about how he feels about the show. That's what the fans want to know...Or at least that's what I appreciate.
                            Basically, I really believe that he cares a lot about the show and his character and it comes across when he talks about SGA, and I can't understand why Peg3 don't want to have him as a guest.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                            ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post
                              Showmasters announced it in the forum. They usually take a few days to update the front page.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex View Post
                                Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                                Showmasters announced it in the forum. They usually take a few days to update the front page.
                                ^What she said! There's an announcement thread for each new guest in the forums but they don't always update the main page straight away...

Edit: Cool. Hattie Hayridge (Holly from Red Dwarf) and Kristine Sutherland (Joyce Summers from Buffy) have been announced too..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X