Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creation Con: Aug 24-26, 2007 (Stargate actors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
    yea, i think it went pretty well today (it was an interview for a nursing assistant position at an assisted living...i have been a CNA for about 4 years now) and in about 30 minutes i am heading over to the civic center (which would be big enough for a con ) to go to a job fair
    sweet! well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
      yea, i think it went pretty well today (it was an interview for a nursing assistant position at an assisted living...i have been a CNA for about 4 years now) and in about 30 minutes i am heading over to the civic center (which would be big enough for a con ) to go to a job fair
      Keeping my fingers crossed that you get the job!! Cons are not cheap you know
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

yea, i know *crosses fingers to in hopes she gets the job or A job*

um...Jim, i will be rooming with my friend and such and we have already planned things out...so yea...besides, my boyfriend may be coming too..so yea...besides, still also gotta hope that i can go or else it will definately (hopefully) be Vancouver 2008 (4 days of that con next year!)

*contemplates if she wants to change her GW name (have one of the mods do it )*
        Last edited by SlytherinGal; 21 March 2007, 08:56 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

did anyone purchase stargate atlantis season 2 on dvd or the stargate atlantis season 2 trading cards????? just was wondering jim

Comment

yes, i have stargate atlantis season 2 on dvd
            sigpic

Comment

did anyone buy stargate atlanti season 2 trading cards??? if interested i have another set and will bring to the convention if anyone is interested???? also what are your favorite episodes from season 2???? mine are: duet, grace under pressure, aurora, the lost boys, michael and allies.

Comment

bleg why is time so sloooow! can't wait till Aug.

Comment

New guests! I just checked Creation's website and we've got two new guests to look forward to!

Teryl Rothery and Carmen Argenziano

I'm getting more and more excited every week! I bought my tickets about two days after they went on sale, I hope we've got good seats.

Comment

I spoke to Teryl Rothery and I believe she said she was thinking of going to the Chicago Con as well. They have 5 confirmed guests: Michael, Paul, Cliff,
                    Teryl and someone else that I can't remember. Don't quote me on this.

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 more guests were added today march 28th. teryl rothery and carmen angenzaino. jacob carter. i met teryl last year she was so much fun. also am planning on purchasing a photo op with her as well. i hope to meet all of u there. jim i too am getting excited every week.

Comment

I joined some fans in requesting a screening of "A Dog's Breakfast" to coincide with the Chicago convention. I also gave them a list of great historic Chicago theaters (reachable by public transportation) and a list of local theaters near the hotel. I also requested more than 2 showings so I can invite my friends and relatives.

If you would like to request a screening, go to dgeek.com to fill out the form.

In Vancouver, they showed the movie at a lovely small theater. They charged $15 and David, Mars, Jane and John Lenic came for a Q & A after the show. Actually they were there the whole time and filming us from the projection room.

You will love the film!
                        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

I put in a request as well. I hope that more people do, it would be so great to see it, from what I've read it sounds wonderful. I'm new to Chicago, so I didn't know any theaters to suggest, but hopefully just showing interest is enough.

Comment

Just got done with Vancouver and am so ready for Chicago now!!

And now we get Teryl and Carmen, too?!?! Awesomeness. They were so great. Hehe.

Anyone up for dinner again? Hopefully this time they won't lose our reservation for 40!! Oy.

Comment

Originally posted by Elenadc View Post
                              I put in a request as well. I hope that more people do, it would be so great to see it, from what I've read it sounds wonderful. I'm new to Chicago, so I didn't know any theaters to suggest, but hopefully just showing interest is enough.
                              Welcome to Chicago!

It doesn't matter about the theaters. I gave them the information they need.
                              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu View Post
                                Welcome to Chicago!

It doesn't matter about the theaters. I gave them the information they need.
                                Cool. Thanks Hatusu. Gives me another reason to try to find a way to go to Chicago this year!
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X