No announcement yet.

David Hewlett's A DOG'S BREAKFAST: news items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the movie David H. did with other sg1 and sga guys/gals worth buying/seeing? If I get more then five yes's I am buying it. ALso any other films or net clips with stagate people worth seeing/buying? thnx

Comment

Definitly yes! It's a great film, absolutely hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Theimmortaljedi View Post
        Is the movie David H. did with other sg1 and sga guys/gals worth buying/seeing? If I get more then five yes's I am buying it. ALso any other films or net clips with stagate people worth seeing/buying? thnx
        YES!!

Comment

yes!!!!!

Comment

Yes!!!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

YES
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

from David's blog

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...blog&Itemid=35

MGM/FOX has just let us know that they've decided to hold off on an international release for "A Dog's Breakfast" until February 2009...ARRGH! We've been pushed so many times and heard so many conflicting things now that we're finding it hard to get that excited. So for the record, the "official word" is that "A Dog’s Breakfast" will now be released in the following markets to tie in with the release of season five of ATLANTIS. You should be able to get the film in Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, The UK, and Australia at the same time you're picking up your last twenty episodes of Atlantis.

Comment

'A Dog's Breakfast' is now airing on HULU (may only be available for viewing by US fans).

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

MGM email sent out a cool photo email for ADB on Hulu. I've posted it at

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/310662.html

Pretty sure it's a new photo they're using.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        MGM email sent out a cool photo email for ADB on Hulu. I've posted it at

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/310662.html

Pretty sure it's a new photo they're using.
                        That is cool!

Another one from MGM...
                        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 19 February 2009, 07:13 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                          from David's blog

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...blog&Itemid=35

MGM/FOX has just let us know that they've decided to hold off on an international release for "A Dog's Breakfast" until February 2009...ARRGH! We've been pushed so many times and heard so many conflicting things now that we're finding it hard to get that excited. So for the record, the "official word" is that "A Dog’s Breakfast" will now be released in the following markets to tie in with the release of season five of ATLANTIS. You should be able to get the film in Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, The UK, and Australia at the same time you're picking up your last twenty episodes of Atlantis.
                          What about Canada???
                          MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                          MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                          POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                          CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                          GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                          VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                          FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                            What about Canada???
                            I doubt it. Hulu rarely allow people out of US to stream their videos. But it won't hurt for you to try.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              I doubt it. Hulu rarely allow people out of US to stream their videos. But it won't hurt for you to try.
                              I was talking about the format that will allow all the other countries listed above in David's blog to have his film, will Canada be included in this group (Atlantis no doubt will be released here on DVD and plan to pick up my copy at our Wal*Mart).

Not about whether HULU will have it (though I have sent my email and region, so here's hoping).
                              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                              CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                              GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                              VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                              FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X