Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Stargate fans for new TV show

Hi Everyone:

My name is Jennifer and I’m working on a brand new television series called “Fanatical” about TV fans. I’m researching an episode on Stargate, and I’m posting here in the hopes of getting in touch with some big fans. Here’s a little about our show:

“Fanatical” is a 26 part documentary series which explores popular TV shows through the eyes of fans. Each episode will focus on a different program - everything from Buffy the Vampire Slayer to The Simpsons, and of course Stargate - and will feature 2-3 fans of the program from Canada and the US. The series will unearth: why the fans love the show, how watching the show and collecting memorabilia makes them feel, what their friends and family think of their love for the show, and the culture of their particular fandom (individual shows express their fandom differently – look at Sex & the City fans compared to Star Trek fans). “Fanatical” is currently airing in Canada on TVtropolis, a new Canadian Network devoted to airing re-runs of classic TV shows. You can catch “Fanatical” Tuesdays at 7 pm and 11:30 pm ET/PT.

More information about our series can be found at our company’s website at http://www.peacepoint.tv/pr/ABOUTFANatical.pdf

If you’re interested in participating or may be able to offer assistance please drop me a line at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you!
    Jennifer

so bisicley your looking for some mental stargate fans who are a bit wired
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
      so bisicley your looking for some mental stargate fans who are a bit wired
      I think I am classed in them people

Comment

Why couldnt i be american or canadian just this once
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
          Why couldnt i be american or canadian just this once
          My thoughts exactly, damn britain why couldnt I jus have been born a few miles away (not quite sure how many miles but I know its a lot)

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior View Post
            My thoughts exactly, damn britain why couldnt I jus have been born a few miles away (not quite sure how many miles but I know its a lot)
            Yep i know what my famile and freands would say the word sad comes to mind
            sigpic
            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
            Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
              Yep i know what my famile and freands would say the word sad comes to mind
              I get the same too but I dont really care as SG is good in my opinion so who cares what others think

Comment

would this be on skyone i would like to see this

Comment

I'm a fan and a gun nut!?
                  You know what I think?
                  It don't really matter what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                    would this be on skyone i would like to see this
                    Yes that would be kool to see

Comment

Discrimination! I love both Buffy and Stargate but I live in Sweden!

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                        Discrimination! I love both Buffy and Stargate but I live in Sweden!
                        DAMN thats bad news for you

Comment

Originally posted by Orbital-Burn View Post
                          I'm a fan and a gun nut!?
                          Ok....Orbital Burn.....now I'm worried. Those two things together? Uh....ahem.
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

i live in ireland so bad news to me also

Comment

They seriously need to put me on that show. For years I was a fanatical buffy fan. I still am, but less fanatic because I now have more shows to be fanatic about .

I knew tons of trivia about Buffy, like the address of her house.

Comment

Working...
                              X