This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG_Mike
    If the person you talked to was Anne, then she wont forget. I had a chance to meet her at the NJ/NY convention a few weeks ago. Also should mention that Anne and her people where the ones running the ticket entry the first day. So the chances are in your favor. Just be sure to bring your paperwork showing what you paid for and you should be fine.

Enjoy the show!! I know I did.
    Ahem There are NO New York conventions. There used to be, but then Creation dumped NYC for LA and richer coffers (sorry, I saw how they worked in the early days).

Creation constantly bills their NJ conventions as NY. You'd think with the all the cash they rake in they could afford a Rand McNally map...

But it sounds like some things have not changed; they still can't get the ticketing right.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimaTsuno
      Mhhh, though they said that you should make them send you a confirmation of what they told you on the phone. The guy at the door may not know (or more likely won't know) what some 'Ticket Manager' told you on the phone...
      *crosses fingers that everything turns out fine*
      That's a good idea, so I called but had to leave a message. I asked them to email me a confirmation of the 'ticket swap'. Hopefully they will call me back or at least email me that confirmation.

I spoke with Latisha. She is apparently the ticket manager and she said that she would be at the convention at the check in. I pray that's the case!

Comment

Working...
      X