Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
    I was in the second five to go in

Yeah the people at the beginning were rushed through...I was there for the length of the signing cos Bru'tak and all his gang (SG-999) were further up the queue.

As it went on, people got more time
    sueKay - I was in that group too. I think you must have been just in front of me.

Comment

D'oh!

I should have posted a piccy of myself on the Scottish thread.

Were you wearing a red top and black jacket by any chance? If so then I was standing next to you outside!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

i was there about 1 hour and half before it started and only got less then 15 secs with him.. i was really disapointed, but still glad i got to say hey!

Comment

D'oh!

I should have posted a piccy of myself on the Scottish thread.

Were you wearing a red top and black jacket by any chance? If so then I was standing next to you outside!
          I was wearing a mulberry coloured coat. I think it might have been my friend who ws wearing a red top and black jacket - I can't remember what she was wearing!

Here's a pic of me taken at the con with Paul. I've put in in spoiler tags because it might be a wee bit big.

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah I saw you...I nodded and smiled at you!

I got about a minute...but by the end people were getting 3 or 4 minutes.

I guess they rush the first people incase the turnout's massive...the turnout was big, but manageable so I guess they decided to be a bit more lenient.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I saw you...I nodded and smiled at you!

I got about a minute...but by the end people were getting 3 or 4 minutes.

I guess they rush the first people incase the turnout's massive...the turnout was big, but manageable so I guess they decided to be a bit more lenient.
              Aww thanks sueKay - I hope I smiled back. I actually felt that I got a fair bit of time with Paul. He remembered meeting me at the con and so we chatted for a wee while. Also my friend wanted a photo with her nephews so I hung around to help hold the photos Paul had signed for them and stuff like that. I think the trouble is that you never feel you have enough time in situations like this - or I certainly never do.

Comment

I talked to him more at SG Scotland

Yeah I saw the boys with their autographs...cast piccys from s3 weren't they

Paul didn't remember me but when I was sixteen I was chubby with short brown hair and now I'm thin with long dark blonde hair.
                sigpic

Comment

I was way to shy to ask to get two pics signed, i bought four pics £40 and only asked for one signed, He's wrote to me a few times so i have that but was just too shy, and didn't get a good pic because again i was too shy, i was in and out in no time, i keep wishing i took more time as ive been waiting years too meet Paul, I liked him before he was even in stargate, but thats life i guess.. there is always next time

Comment

Yes - they were the cast photos from S3 - but they'd been modified slightly with things like hair ribbons and the like. Paul thought they were hilarious. Paul only remembered me because I'd seen him the previous weekend. They see so many people that it must be difficult to remember everyone. I'd got quite a few autographs done at the con, so I only got one done for me and one for my sister. I asked Doug to sign one too.

I know what you mean SGA_Crazy - I'm shy too, and I always think of witty things to say after the event.

Comment

ditto

I'm always either far too shy or far too talkative!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X