Ben Browder at Farscape Con, Burbank, Nov5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben Browder at Farscape Con, Burbank, Nov5

I haven't seen a thread about this, but if anyone wants to see Ben Browder at a con, this is probably your best chance. I don't think he does any other cons during the year. I know I'm going to be there.

Is anyone else from here going? It's a good chance to ask Ben questions about Mitchell or the show.

*waves* ... I`m going ...

... got everything nessesary for Sunday

I`m just thinking , would it be too much to make him sign a SG-1 picture at a Farscape Con ??? * *

we will be there Wednesday night untill Monday morning ... hope to meet ya

... *KJ who is lost in green * ...

Comment

Originally posted by svala View Post
      *waves* ... I`m going ...

... got everything nessesary for Sunday

I`m just thinking , would it be too much to make him sign a SG-1 picture at a Farscape Con ??? * *

we will be there Wednesday night untill Monday morning ... hope to meet ya
      *gets green because of envy* At least you can try!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
        *gets green because of envy* At least you can try!

*hug*

and the extra Autograph ticket I bought for you gives me the opportunity to stay a tad longer while he is signing ...

You still have to send me your addy , so I can get the snail mail on its way as soon as we are back , cause I don `t think you will wait untill the next TBFC , if I can make it anyway

... *KJ who is lost in green * ...

Comment

Originally posted by svala View Post
          *hug*

and the extra Autograph ticket I bought for you gives me the opportunity to stay a tad longer while he is signing ...

You still have to send me your addy , so I can get the snail mail on its way as soon as we are back , cause I don `t think you will wait untill the next TBFC , if I can make it anyway
          You're right (have to make a pic for that )! There is a TBFC this year (Last weekend November) but I can't make it 'cause it's my Grandma's birthday!
          Spoiler:

Comment

An open invitation to first timer's...please feel free to join us in the Lobby and the Bar...Scapers close the place down and are known for lots of socializing!
            It's one of the best Cons I've ever been to.

Comment

Working...
            X