Stargate Online Trading Card Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Online Trading Card Game

So this thread is mainly a link to an online Trading Card Game for Stargate the movie, Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis! Hopefully it's ok to post this, as it's Stargate related

Check out http://portal.paraph.net/about.php for more information, and hopefully I'll see some of you there!!! It's totally free, of course, and you can collect cards, trade, play games and much more.

There are a lot of TCGs out there for just about any subject imaginable, but this one, Portal, has some pretty awesome card designs! Plus, the games test your SG knowledge *nods*

(My name is Aceetha in the game, in case you want to mention I referred you Or, if you'd like to trade with me, or just say hello!!! )

Welcome to the Stargate Online TCG Beta Test!

Stargate TCG is a brand new strategy card game in both digital and retail form. The game is mostly done now, but Sony Online Entertainment is offering players an advanced look at the online version of the game via a public beta test. There are still things to be done, and we would love your input in making this the best game possible.

If you would like to participate in the free Stargate Online TCG Beta, you need to first Download the Client Once that has begun downloading, you should make sure to sign up for a Sony Station account if you don't already have one. This will give you access to the game and allow you to start learning and playing against other players – remember, all this is absolutely free. Your beta account will automatically be credited with some cards for you to open and start building decks, but the first thing you are going to want to do is play the tutorials and Read the Rules

Each person that signs up for the Stargate Online TCG Beta will instantly be given one of four random starter decks, and three booster packs. Then, each day, you will be given three additional booster packs to open and include in your decks. All you need to do is go to your collection and open the packs to see what you get and start constructing decks. After you feel that you have a firm grasp of the rules, head over to the casual games lobby to play against other players, or meet people in the trade lobby to get those cards for that perfect deck. Eventually there will be other features we'll include, like beta sealed deck and constructed tournaments!

If you find any problems along the way, or have any suggestions for things you would like to see included, please visit our Beta Forums to post about all things Stargate Online TCG Beta. At the end of the beta, the game will be "re-set" and your beta cards will not carry forward into the live game.

Comment

Working...
    X