AT2 Official Quilt Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AT2 Official Quilt Help

I am looking for some help. I have been entrusted to create this yeas official quilt for the Amanda Tapping a Weekend with her fans convention in London. I am looking for photos of Amanda. I am looking for pictures that are not screen caps. If the photos are copyrighted I would need expressed permission from the photo owner. So if you have been to a convention or an event where Amanda has been in attendence and you have photos please share with me. The money from the sales of this quilt will go to Amanda's choosen charity Hearing Dogs for the Deaf. If you share your photos with me I will only use them to make the quilt I will not pass your photos around. So any help you an give me would be greatly appreciated!!! You can e-mail me direct at [email protected] Thanks Liesl

You should have picked a better screen name then Lies and if i had some pics I ould send then for it sounds like its for a good coz.
    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Hi liesl_99801
      Try posting at Sam's a great character - spoilers for *ALL* seasons

Comment

Thanks so much I will try posting int the Sams a great character section. Liesl

Comment

i have a few, unfortunately my amanda pics have a bad habit of not quite coming out.

if you want e-mail me your snail mail addy. i'm on dialup so it'd take forever to e-mail them. I can send you a disc if you want
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much for you help. Since I have posted yesterday several people have come foward and promised to e-mail me pictures. If I do not get enough by the beginning of the week I might take you up on your offer. Thanks again. Liesl

Comment

Thanks so much for you help. Since I have posted yesterday several people have come foward and promised to e-mail me pictures. If I do not get enough by the beginning of the week I might take you up on your offer. Thanks again. Liesl

Comment

Working...
              X