Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    All four rock! THANKS!
    Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

you're welcome
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Suekay those are incredible!!!
        thank you soooo much! i love them xxxxx!! you get eternal respect and love form moi!
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

lol...thankies

glad you likey
          sigpic

Comment

still taking requests
            sigpic

Comment

This is such a great idea. And so generous for those of us who aren't very graphics-inclined. I just posted a request to your LJ. I hope it's not too complicated. Let me know if your artistic vision differs, and I'll probably defer to your experience.

Thanks suekay!

Comment

LOL

I'm not graphics inclined...I've just given up my social life for numerous months!

And congrats on 4000 posts!
                sigpic

Comment

LOL

I'm not graphics inclined...I've just given up my social life for numerous months!

And congrats on 4000 posts!
                  LOL! Well, the fact that you've started a "business" of sorts is great!

And thanks for the congrats!

Comment

heya

thank you!

the font's called 'Scriptina' and I think you can find it at dafont.com
                    This might be a silly question but.....how do I get fonts that I've downloaded to work in programs like Fireworks and Word? (mainly Fireworks)

Comment

you put them in your fonts folder it should be on C - WINDOWS - Fonts I think

Many apologies to those waiting for sigs...I've got the flu yet again and inspiration has left me...will get sigs done in a day or two (when my eyes stop watering)
                      sigpic

Comment

heya

thank you!

the font's called 'Scriptina' and I think you can find it at dafont.com
                        it is a really nice font isn't it!

i love dafont.com!

get well soon from the flu!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                          This might be a silly question but.....how do I get fonts that I've downloaded to work in programs like Fireworks and Word? (mainly Fireworks)
                          Open 'Control Panel', there should be a folder called 'Fonts'. Just drag and drop all the downloaded fonts into that folder.

Alternatively, sueKay's method should also work: Drag and drop downloaded fonts to C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity
                            Open 'Control Panel', there should be a folder called 'Fonts'. Just drag and drop all the downloaded fonts into that folder.

Alternatively, sueKay's method should also work: Drag and drop downloaded fonts to C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\
                            Thank you.

Comment

I am no longer taking any requests for signatures...this is for two reasons:

1. I'm going back to University next week and I won't have the time

2. People aren't actually using the signatures I make. If they stink, let me know...don't pretend they're 'really nice' and not use them.
                              sigpic

Comment

I am no longer taking any requests for signatures...this is for two reasons:

1. I'm going back to University next week and I won't have the time

2. People aren't actually using the signatures I make. If they stink, let me know...don't pretend they're 'really nice' and not use them.
                                Good luck at the University; some of us do use your signatures and as I told you before, you're very talented and I'm really really happy with the sig you made for me. I thanked you at your Journal but again : thank you !

p.s. I also printed the sig to use as a bookmark and it looks really cool !

Comment

Working...
                                X