Clear All

I'm also in

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      I'm also in
      yay! Welcome to T.F.O.S.G.D!!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

yay! Welcome to T.F.O.S.G.D!!
        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
          Thank you
          you are very welcome! we need some new members

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

did a little bit of messing around this morning when i had some free time and made a banner with all of the main SG-1 cast in it for anyone who wants it. its nothing too fancy but still looks good i think/hope
            SAVE SG-1
            www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
            Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Nice banner.

Ultimately, the future of the shows depend on ratings. I still don't know how the premieres turned out, though. There shouldn't be too much to get in the way this time, since most shows are in reruns, and that this is the first time these episodes are airing anywhere.

I'd still like to see the ratings get back into the 2.0+ range.

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
                did a little bit of messing around this morning when i had some free time and made a banner with all of the main SG-1 cast in it for anyone who wants it. its nothing too fancy but still looks good i think/hope
                pretty

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
                  Nice banner.

Ultimately, the future of the shows depend on ratings. I still don't know how the premieres turned out, though. There shouldn't be too much to get in the way this time, since most shows are in reruns, and that this is the first time these episodes are airing anywhere.

I can assure you that they were both amazing!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Alright I think it is time to vote for who should be the president of the gate world chapter.

Responsibilities of the president-
                    1- If anybody starts a second or third chapter it will be the presidents job to oversee that chapter.
                    2- They will be in charge of th name of the group and the main direction.

How will we elect the new president-
                    Everybody will send me captain Jake a PM with who they elect whoever gets the most votes will be the president. If there is a tie we will re vote between the people who tied.

I will accept votes for 24 hours

If anybody has a problem with the way I am going about this election please notify me. I promise I will Tally the results honestly you have my word.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
                      as would i, it belongs at the top of the ratings, tied with SA and BSG
                      SAVE SG-1
                      www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                        Alright I think it is time to vote for who should be the president of the gate world chapter.

Responsibilities of the president-
                        1- If anybody starts a second or third chapter it will be the presidents job to oversee that chapter.
                        2- They will be in charge of th name of the group and the main direction.

How will we elect the new president-
                        Everybody will send me captain Jake a PM with who they elect whoever gets the most votes will be the president. If there is a tie we will re vote between the people who tied.

I will accept votes for 24 hours

If anybody has a problem with the way I am going about this election please notify me. I promise I will Tally the results honestly you have my word.
                        i captian jake
                        SAVE SG-1
                        www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

i captian jake
                          As flattering as that is perhaps you should Private message your vote to me.
                          sigpic

Comment

pretty
                            lol ty im rather fond of my prior one more..... there are no pics for the beachhead eppisode so it was quite the bugger finding any pics of that prior. also hard to find any decent pics of the celestis prior
                            i've got to get me one of those shiney prior staffs
                            SAVE SG-1
                            www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Would you mind if I put this in the original post with all the other banners? Of course I would put your name next to it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

Working...
                                X