This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kweerone View Post
    I want one so bad, I just don't know what to get... Maybe a wraith feeding orifice on my palm.. LOL...
    That is a really cool idea! I can't imagine how much it would hurt on the palm of your hand!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
      That is a really cool idea! I can't imagine how much it would hurt on the palm of your hand!
      Its not so much how much it'd hurt, but the fact that it'd fade badly after a short while

Thats the reason that tattooistts recommend against inking joints, the movement of the skin causes them to fade.
      Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
      MSN: [email protected]
      feel free to add me on either

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221 View Post
        Its not so much how much it'd hurt, but the fact that it'd fade badly after a short while

Thats the reason that tattooistts recommend against inking joints, the movement of the skin causes them to fade.
        Ahh yeah that too..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221 View Post

Darn... and it was starting to sound really cool..

Comment

Originally posted by kweerone View Post
            Darn... and it was starting to sound really cool..
            lol yeh, I'm getting one of the system lords symbols round my elbow, one shaped like a snowflake, buggered if I can remember which lord it is though

Next session is in January sometime, see how much of the background shading and glyph work I can get done in a 2hr sitting. finally start tieing it all together
            Mrs Tapping

Comment

Woo, elbow is done!

We like it?
              Mrs Tapping

Comment

yes, yes we do

egads if it doesn't remind me how frakkin TICKLISH my elbow was to tattoo!
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Mine wasn't ticklish, just made my hand jiggle about. Rather amusing actually
                  Mrs Tapping

Comment

Ok in the summer i got this awesome tattoo of the earth symbol see pic

but now i want it finnished by having the gate address to Atlantis tattooed down my spine. The original is at the base of my spine, and i can finally afford to do it. All i need is some help to find the best copy of the address so my tatto will be accurate and awesome, and so im asking for you guys help as you are the experts =D. All i know is what is on Daniels white board in the first episode.

Comment

ok, go to wikipedia type in, stargate (device), scroll down until you see Atlantis and the glyphs for pegasus are there. I cant seem to bring em over here sorry
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Thankyou so much guys, i'll make sure to post a picture when its done =D

Comment

hey guys...I 've been thinking of getting a Stargate themed tattoo for a while now...
                            I ended up with that picture,including all of Earth's addresses...what do you think?
                            (yes,I know I can't put earth's PoO in the first address,but I HAVE to get it there)
                            completeaddress.jpg
                            -Why did the chicken cross the Moebius strip?
                            -To get to the same side!

Comment

Wow! just found the forums doing a search on earth address as looking at getting it as a tattoo... some awesome tats guys, I already have an eye of horus which I wanna turn into an egyptian/stargate theme sleeve. Some great ideas here (don't worry I won't steal them!)

Hope to post pics soon (if i manage to keep my job!)

Comment

Nearly finished, only got the back shading left to do!!!!!

268045_2256217562080_1147560586_32877875_1414598_n.jpg
                                63054_1629025402668_1147560586_31847217_7035259_n.jpg
                                282307_2256217682083_1147560586_32877876_486725_n.jpg

Sorry about the rubbish quality of the pics, I'll get some better ones ASAP
                                Mrs Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X