This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooo, all fresh and stingy!
    It's going to look nice once it settles down.
    How was it for you, getting the inside arm done? (*mwahahha's, but just a little*)
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Ah it was fine, stung a little.

Give it a few days and I'll post a new pic when its healed
      Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
      MSN: [email protected]
      feel free to add me on either

Comment

That looks great Stuey. I've seen so many people with script tattoos on their lowers arms but yours is certainly an original!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          That looks great Stuey. I've seen so many people with script tattoos on their lowers arms but yours is certainly an original!
          Cheers, I booked another part of my sleeve in on Friday lol
          Mrs Tapping

Comment

It looks great, I'm glad that you like it.
            And please do post up a pic once you're all nice and healed.

What are you going to add to your sleeve now?
            O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
              It looks great, I'm glad that you like it.
              And please do post up a pic once you're all nice and healed.

What are you going to add to your sleeve now?
              I'm getting a side on view of an Anubis guard's helmet, I might get the artist to draw in a bit of a body to finish it then have it all back shaded.

Its going on my bicep, Its going to hurt like crazy lol
              Mrs Tapping

Comment

[IMG]photo0100.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

so on the 10th of September I should be getting my tattoos! My hubby is going to pay to get them done as a Birthday present (my b-day in on the 5th on September). I am thinking of getting the Earth Point of Origin on the back of my neck and something written in ancient on my arm(still thinking on what I want to write though). I want it to be personal. I will put up pics when I get them!!
                  sigpic

Comment

does any one have any ancient writing tattoos im thinking of gettin one on my side i allready have a startrek next gen commbadge and 2 lightsabers crossed there but theres a bit of space inbetween that i would like to fill with summit stargatey lol

im thinking of translating a latin phrase into the ancient language just seems to make more sense it will translate from latin to english as either AIM FOR THE STARS or LOOK TO THE STARS AND AIM
                    kinda seize the day type thing what you guys n girls think ?

Comment

Well i cant wait to see the pics of the tattoos. I was gonna have the Earth symbol on the back of my neck too but ended up having earth - atlantis gate address (on previous page). If the symbol looks good i may end up having it too.

Comment

No seventh chevron?
                        O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                          No seventh chevron?
                          7th would be the PoO, and that could be a number of places, except Earth. The 6 symbols are for Earth's co-ordinates.
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Part 3 of my Stargate Tattoo done!

Right: The mark of Anubis on top of half a Milkyway Stargate with symbols.
                            Downwords the address of earth.

Left: The mark of Anubis reversed on top of half a Pegasus Stargate with Symbols.
                            Downwords the address of the original Atlantis base.

The middle: The mark of Baal on top of half a Destiny Stargate with symbols.
                            Downwords the address of Destiny.

Hmm...... what to get next??
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Quickstop View Post

Left: The mark of Anubis reversed on top of half a Pegasus Stargate with Symbols.

Wow, that's very cool, mate.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Quickstop View Post
                                Part 3 of my Stargate Tattoo done!

Hmm...... what to get next??
                                wow, damned impressive!
                                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                                X