Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been thinking of a couple of different Stargate tattoo designs. All of these are for after I start working out again and get back in shape. The first was the symbols for the Earth gate on either my neck going down vertically or on my upper back just below my collarbone in the same manner, the ones for the PG gate(current) on the center of my right arm(and maybe the old ones somewhere on their too), and the ones for Universe on my left arm in the same manner.

But now I'm thinking that I'd just want to get those symbols(the Earth Gate, the current Pegasus address, and the initial Universe symbols on my right bicep) below my yin/yang tat, on my right arm. And I'm very tempted to get all the important addresses tattoed on my arm.

So what would you consider an important address? Chulak obviously, but what about the address from Entity? Or the one from the first episode of Redemption? Orilla? Halla? Asuras? Sateda? Hebrida? The one for the entities that are damaged by radio waves?
    It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
    --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Hey Peeps,

I told you I'd show you pictures when I got my tattoo done. Ive got one thatcame out well, and although the symbols have yet to be done, I thought its beautiful, so here it is!

Ryanne
      Attached Files
      sigpic

"You were from a perfect world...a world that threw me away today" - Marilyn Manson

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanne 187 View Post
        Hey Peeps,

I told you I'd show you pictures when I got my tattoo done. Ive got one thatcame out well, and although the symbols have yet to be done, I thought its beautiful, so here it is!

Ryanne
        Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanne 187 View Post
          Hey Peeps,

Ryanne
          Wow that is beautiful. How long did it take to get done? It looks like the symbols will be very small, make sure you get a good artist.
          Thanks for sharing it with us.
          O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

The earth symbol, on the back of my neck, Its going to be small so that it'll be hidden basically all the time unless I want it on show cos I have long hair.

Im getting the day after tomorrow.... I CAN'T WAIT!!

Im not just getting it cos Im a huge stargate fan, though I am, but cos its a really savage symbol

What does people think?
            I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

I'm sure it will be great, good luck.

If you use the search function you will find other threads dedicated to this and you can see what others have had done.
              sigpic

Comment

If i ever get a tatoo I will make it to my hand.It will be with RA's simbolor the atlantis simbol,or with any Goa'uld Sistem Lords simbol.....Anyway god luck.

Comment

Thanks guys
                  I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

ouchhh i have one on the back of my neck hurt so much!
                    but sounds like a nice tattoo idea
                    "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

sweet!! sounds great!!
                      I am getting a bunch of henna tattoos that are Stargate symbol's on my body for the next con I am going to, but a tattoo is cooler,
                      and yes, the back of the neck hurts a bit, I have one there too.
                      Music and Stargate
                      sigpic
                      Perfection

Comment

That's an awesome idea! The back of your neck is a very tender spot though.
                        I got my first tattoo as a Stargate tattoo also, but not just cause I'm obsessed but because Stargate seriously changed my life, and so I know I would never regret it for that.
                        My boyfriend and I went to get them together, so now we can never deny our Stargate love!

Comment

Pictures, people!!!
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Hi there!

I finally managed to pull my self together and getting my first tattoo.

I might as well go over the top from the beginning, so here is what Im getting made on monday:

- The sign of Anubis
                            - Half a Stargate with some symbols
                            - The Earth Adress

I´ve spent quite some time putting it together, but im very happy with my final design!

The first tattoo is gonna be placed on the back of the right shoulder and the second picture is almost a prewiew of the final result!
                            When im getting the second one made on the left shoulder, its gonna be with the Atlantis Stargate glyphs in stead off the ones from the Milky Way. And the signs on the left tattoo is gonna be the Atlantis Adress.

So even in my small country of Denmark we have Stargatefreaks ;-)

Tell me what You guys think.....?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Well considering it's your first tattoo remember it's going to take hours.
                              Just quadruple check your designs, symbols, the placement of them all, it's lifetime permament and lasering off tat's hurts worse than actually getting them. I've seen a lot of morons with errors in their tat's so I have to warn you to check your info and designs.
                              Your designs are great and hopefully it means something to you. I look forward to your pics of them once their on skin.
                              Big props to you for doing this!
                              O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Oh geez. Now I want a Stargate Tattoo. LOL

Very nice tat btw. *nod nod* I like lots!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X