Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a Thor tattoo might look good but since its kind of a generic alien in terms of aliens in science fiction, I'd probably have to label it as 'Thor' so people wouldn't mistake it for some other sci-fi series.

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
      I think a Thor tattoo might look good but since its kind of a generic alien in terms of aliens in science fiction, I'd probably have to label it as 'Thor' so people wouldn't mistake it for some other sci-fi series.
      you could have thor written in runes.

I would get a stargate tatt, but it would be one of the system lords symbols, not something like the gate or one of the actors. would be a cool symbol from the show

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
      Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
      SG1 -

Comment

You should get the gate address for earth tattooed somewhere like on your arm, that would be cool. Just the six symbols as you would have to choose your favorite world as the point of origin
        Duet

"... because of Doctor Fumbles McStupid over here!"

Conversion
        "Enjoy the ride Colonel their making me walk."
        "You've got a splinter Rodney!"

Comment

I have plans for Stargate tats. I want to get the Atlantis symbols on my left forearm going down vertically from my elbow, but I can't decide if I want the ones from the first planet or the second one. I also want the ones for Earth and the ones in Universe, whatever they turn out to be. I even have the places selected; my right arm the same way as the ones on the left, and either the back of my neck or vertically on my upper back going down from my neck. The only thing is, I can't decide if the ones on my right arm should be the SG-1 chevrons, or the ones in Universe to give the SG-1 symbols a more prominent place on my upper body.

I also need to work out a bit more before getting them, which should coincide nicely with the release of Universe. That way I can see what they come up with.
          It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
          --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

I'm getting a tattoo of the stargate infull detail on my back, and the point of origin on my arm perhaps my underarm. Altho i'm saving for it it will cost me a fortune probably
            sigpic
            by Snowflake Shona

Comment

Here's mine. It on my left forearm.
              Spoiler:

Wrapped in spoilers because of size.

"Yes Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry!" ~Sheppard
              (one of my favourite lines)

Comment

Hehe nice, i have to go to work in a few so dont really have time to seek a picture of whats going to be mine if it's doable, i hope it is to but i'll upload one tonight when i'm back home.
                sigpic
                by Snowflake Shona

Comment

lacka1986 - Love the tattoo I have yet to run into someone that shares the same tattoo as me and am of course tickled to see others that would get something stargate related.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post

9. When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest.

10. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God.

19. Keep my decrees.
                    " Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed.

Wonder what the farmers make of 9, 10 & 19.
                    farmers dont reap to the very edge of thier fields, gather thier gleanings, or plant two types of seed,not here in ireland atleast

Comment

I posted a thread today,(now in off topic chatter. I wrongly posted elsewhere, sorry, ) about my hubby's tattoo and found people here have various views on the subject.

Anyway here is the pic again
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/30205237@N03/2827610917/
                      Last edited by someofmymail; 04 September 2008, 09:48 AM. Reason: i'm rubbish at getting photo's to work in forum
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mayalaen View Post
                        Okay... had to ask; does anyone have a Stargate tattoo? I've thought it might be cool to get the symbol for Earth. I just had to know if anyone else had gotten one

I have the address for Atlantis tattooed scrolling up my right foot and ankle
                        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

This is the best shot I could take of my stargate tattoo on my back. I'm going to add to it, flanking it with a Torchwood logo and a democratic party logo.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by someofmymail View Post
                            I posted a thread today,(now in off topic chatter. I wrongly posted elsewhere, sorry, ) about my hubby's tattoo and found people here have various views on the subject.

Anyway here is the pic again
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/30205237@N03/2827610917/
                            Very cool tat!!! Love it!

AWESOME looking!

Cheers
                            Patricia Lee

Comment

I'm thinking of getting Stargate tattoos on various places on my body, in various versions. The first idea I had was to get the Milky Way symbols on my right forearm going down from the elbow joint(ending with the symbol for Earth as the last), then repeat it for the Pegasus gate symbols on my left arm in the same fashion. The final set would be the Universe symbols going down from either the top of my neck to to the bottom, or starting from the top of my spine below the neck bone. But then I realized that 1. I couldn't decide if the SG-1 symbols would work better on my neck since they were the first ones, 2. Universe may not get going until a while from now and I'd realy like to get those symbols on me, 3. I need to get back into shape before doing this, 4. that would hurt like hell.

So now I've been toying with the idea of getting all the symbols going down on my right bicep, below the yin/yang tat I have on my right upper arm. That way I can put as many symbols as I want. In fact, if I so choose, I can put almost all of the gate addresses from the different shows on my arms, once I get in shape.
                              It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                              --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

I have a stargate related tattoo, I first saw it on stargate! Its the desigh of the eye of RA also know as the eye of horus!
                                sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Working...
                                X