• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool..I'd love to get a Stargate tat!
    sigpic

Comment

Now thats commitment!
      sigpic
      Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

I think that ,in one of the podcasts, David and Darren mentioned something about a fan at Gatecon have a huge stargate tattoo on his back. Don't know if there are any pics in that archive though.

Comment

Ouch. Not something I'd ever get done.

Although I suppose if I HAD to get a Stargate Tattoo I'd get the Chevrons for Earth down my arm or something

"Say goodbye to your sanity!"

Spoiler:

Mollari: Isn't it ironic? When I first came to Babylon 5 I had all the choices in the world, and no power at all... now I have all the power I could ever want... and no choice... no choice...

Mollari: It was something my father said. I was just a boy... and I heard him, crying in his room. I asked him what was wrong, and he said "My shoes are too tight... but it does not matter... because I have forgotten how to dance..." ...I never understood that until now... now... my shoes are too tight... and I have forgotten how to dance...
          Vir: I don't understand...
          Mollari: ...nor should you...

Comment

I actually have been debating getting the Eye of Ra on the back of my right hip. I thought it was cool even before I started watching Stargate. This girl I used to know had it on the inside of her wrist. But I do have to look professional at work so my hip would be hidden.

I still might do it? but that is as extreme as I will go in terms of Stargate related tatoos. The Earth point of origin might also be nice too.
            Gator

You're not the usual delivery boy..

"I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"

Comment

Originally posted by gateprof View Post
              I think that ,in one of the podcasts, David and Darren mentioned something about a fan at Gatecon have a huge stargate tattoo on his back. Don't know if there are any pics in that archive though.
              I remember that. Hmmm....
              sigpic

Comment

I have a Stargate tattoo ..

Im working on a sleeve not stargate related -- about 13hrs in. I couldnt imagine getting a back piece done. I have to look at and obsess over every line on my arm and you cant do that with your back.

Good for you though going big. After two smaller tattoos I decided big was the only way.

Cant wait for pictures! Post while in progress. Im sure it would look wonderful even now.

Comment

Ouch that must of hurt! But cool tat!
                  "Whoever wins, out battle does not end. The looser is freed from the battlefied, but the winner must remain there. And the survivor must live his life as a warrior untill he dies"
                  -Big Boss/ Hideo Kojima

Comment

You have to post a pic when its done! It sounds amazing. Talk about dedication!
                    ~~~~~ Meant to Be ~~~~~

Comment

i'm considering a stargate tattoo
                      just not sure where i would get it done
                      somewhere quite hidden

but then i remember the pain of the one on the back of my neck ouch
                      "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

My ear didnt hurt at all. Painless, honest!

All I could feel was the vibration.

when it was done I said "If I had more ears Id have more tattoos."

and then the sleeve happened

Comment

I could never get a tattoo. They look painful. I'm not good with pain.

Comment

I love Stargate, but I have no idea what I would get tattooed for them.

Please post up the pics as you go, we're all way too curious.
                            O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

I'd get a Stargate tattoo when I was older, but I have a very low pain tolerance. Plus I'd probably regret it later! That's cool, though! You have to post a picture when it's done!

Comment

I like the baal and anubis symbols I might go for one of them
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X