This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eve04 View Post
    I'm actually planning on getting a PoO tattoo for my 21st birthday which is in exactly 53 days! Only my bestest friend (and now all you) is in on what my tatto is gonna be. Basicly, I want the PoO wrapped in vines with a few flowers on it. I'm still working on a sketch. I just hope I don't chicken out 53 days from now! lol!
    you can do it!!! (and then post a pic of it for all to see!)

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
      you can do it!!! (and then post a pic of it for all to see!)
      Thanks for the encouragement! I may post a pic of it if I get it tattooed somewhere, um.... decent?

Comment

I have 2 Stargate Tattoos but at the moment I don't have any pics of them but as soon as I do I will put them on. One is from the original film, a Serpent Guard head, at the moment, and it's going to be a scene with the sand and sky n stuff. The other one is the PoO.
        Last edited by vamp; 30 May 2007, 07:40 AM. Reason: adding

Comment

I'm actually planning on getting a PoO tattoo for my 21st birthday which is in exactly 53 days! Only my bestest friend (and now all you) is in on what my tatto is gonna be. Basicly, I want the PoO wrapped in vines with a few flowers on it. I'm still working on a sketch. I just hope I don't chicken out 53 days from now! lol!
          the original earth poo, or Ra's earth poo?
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
            Ra's earth poo? It would probably be fossilised by now anyway.

I reckon I would get a symbol tattoo. Not on my forehead though. Oh it would make an excellent first impression at a job interview. You'd need to be a few spanners short of a toolkit to get one there.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

A good, concealable place for a tattoo is on the ankles.
              Show off-able when I want to, easily hidden when I don't.
              Hurt like the dickens when I got them though. But, the week of ITCHING as they healed was even worse.

I've got an Ankh and an Eye of Ra and a PoO (the A version) along with a Celtic Star and "L T S" as a band of medallions on one ankle and a band of Celtic knotwork around the other.
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
                a cookie to the first person to have a REAL jaffa forehead tattoo,

a box of cookies if they go the whole way and fill it with gold
                now that i'd like to see..lol do please show us piccys i beg yoouu!
                SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                  Ra's PoO
                  lol!
                  Typing PoO shouldn't make me giggle this much... hee, but it does

Comment

I have 2. The Earth glyph from the uniform shoulder patches by my right wrist and my fiance's name in Ancient on my inside right forearm.

Am getting the glyph blacked in (coloured) on Friday so i'll post up some pics then.

Comment

Okay, so here's a picture of how I want my tattoo to look like. I would really like to know what you guys think of it. Good or bad. It's gonna be for life so yeah, let me know what you think, please.

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay, so here's a picture of how I want my tattoo to look like. I would really like to know what you guys think of it. Good or bad. It's gonna be for life so yeah, let me know what you think, please.

Spoiler:
                        I think you guys are all nuts. But so am I. So....never mind.
                        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Nice image, Eve 04, maybe a few less flowers, so the structure of the symbol isn't obscured.

I have one tattoo, the theatrical faces of comedy and tragedy, on my shoulder blade. I carried the design around for years before I did it. It's only half a joke when I say that I was over 40 before I got mine, because I knew if I did it while my parents were still alive they would kill me.

Also, it hurt a lot more than I wanted it to, but not nearly as much as I was afraid it would.

I got lucky, and got a good artist to do the work and am quite happy with it. Be very, very sure of the artist — his (or her) talent, license and cleanliness — before you do it. It could be a real horror if you don't...

ladyjanus

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I think it's great, really
                            "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

I think it looks great but the flowers seem to take away from what it's meant to be. Unless you get the PoO darker, you won't see what it is.......
                              But it's all good

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                                I think you guys are all nuts. But so am I. So....never mind.
                                My sister thinks I'm crazy just because I WANT a tattoo. I can only imagine what she's gonna say when she actually sees the design!

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
                                I think it's great, really
                                Thankie!

Originally posted by ladyjanus View Post
                                Nice image, Eve 04, maybe a few less flowers, so the structure of the symbol isn't obscured.
                                I know the flowers cover the PoO a bit and I have a reason for that. Without a doubt my mom will hate my tattoo. She'll hate it even more because it's the PoO. I figure, since I really, really want the PoO I can make it all purty with flowers so she won't be that pissed off about it. I can just tell her "Yeah, it's the PoO but look its covered... sorta..." lol!

Originally posted by vamp View Post
                                I think it looks great but the flowers seem to take away from what it's meant to be. Unless you get the PoO darker, you won't see what it is.......
                                But it's all good
                                Yeah, i know, the PoO is too light. I need to fix that. Blame my crappy scanner and photoshop skills

Comment

Working...
                                X