X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me with getting sign in in Scifi member

Hello Guys ,
    I'm a member of gateworld too ,

I'm wondering if you all know how to handle the gate walk on Stargate? that the problem because I not have anything to type in the handle and the password on Sci-fi homepage that has Gate walk on sweepstake that started yeserday, but I tried to type it in and it said not match to handle and password. So well what can I do now? I need all your opions or help me to get through this damn thing.

Jenn Ruest
    You can email me at [email protected]
    Hi guys,
    I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

That's because SCIFI and Gateworld aren't the same thing. You're a member of Gateworld forums, but you aren't a member of SCIFI forums and you have to join them to enter. Signing up there is easy enough and then you'll be free to enter the contest... using your SCIFI handle.

Comment

But How can i use Scifi Handle what to put it in?
      Hi guys,
      I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Comment

Your "handle" is just your username, ie. on GateWorld your handle is 'TeylaIsCool85'.

Comment

SCIFI.COM handle: your created handle/username for SCIFI forums
          SCIFI.COM password: your created password for your handle/username on the SCIFI forums
          First name: Your real first name
          Last name: Your real last name
          Address, City, State, Zip: Your home address
          E-mail: Your email address
          Phone: Your phone number (home, cell or whatever)
          Date of birth: your birthday

As for creating a SCIFI.COM handle... you can use anything you want as long as it doesn't include vulgarities. You can even use the name you have here (TeylaIsCool85) if you want- it might make it easier to remember.

And as for where you sign up to get a SCIFI.COM handle, there's a link to follow right at the top of the sweepstakes page:

You must be a registered SCIFI.COM Member in order to qualify. Membership is free! Click here to register now.
          If you click on the Click here to register now link it will take you to the SCIFI.COM registration page where you will be asked for your email address and then asked to choose a Handle/Username and password. Then you re-type the password (to make sure you typed it right) along with your real first name and last name. The rest of the stuff is all optional. Click the submit button and then... I think you have to follow the instructions that will be emailed to the email address you submitted. Once you've done that it'll complete your registration and you're good to go. You can go back to the contest page and fill in your now-valid handle/username and password and all the other relevant information and it should work.

Also keep in mind this rule:

Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C., age 18 or older as of July 13, 2006.
          Last edited by ShadowMaat; 15 July 2006, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Thanks for your help I did all them i got sign in okay
            My handle is SarahQ more eaier for me to remeber the Tv show JAg and other movie called SusieQ . Anyway it works out good
            Hi guys,

Comment

Working...
            X