Anyone going to TT20?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going to TT20?

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to find this forum! I'm a newbie so please be gentle!

Actually, I'm wondering if anyone is going to a convention called "TT20" in Toronto, Canada. I was reading their site and they have Michael on Sunday! I'm very excited and this will be the first time that I'll see him so if anyone can let me know what to expect, I would be very grateful.

kaycee

Hi chynna-girl,

I'm new here myself, but I'm also going to TT20. I've been to conventions before, but I've never been to a Q&A with any stars - but I am looking forward to it!

Just make sure that you get there early enough if you don't have a reserved seat. You may already know about all that - just don't want you to miss out on our lovely mr. shanks

Comment

I'll be at TT20. Can't wait. Where are you coming in from? Are you staying at the con hotel? I live in Toronto but we are staying at the con hotel, it's just more convenient. I've been to Toronto Trek before but not since the move from the Regal Constellation a couple of years ago.

Ashtoreth

Comment

Cool! I live in Toronto and I've been to a few conventions with Q&As - this should be really fun! Have either of you ever seen Michael before? What's he like?

Comment

I haven't seen Michael before... really looking forward to it. I think he's an incredible actor - just his range on SG-1 is amazing.

Annnywho...

I live about an hour away from TO. A friend and I are driving in just for the day on Sunday, mainly to see MS, but it seems that most of the other guests will still be there that day as well.

You guys planning on going to Fan Expo this year? I haven't been in a couple of years, but this year they have Shatner and Nimoy! *giggles* And Paul McGillion as well

Comment

I'm going to the con; driving in on saturday; staying at the hotel and well got reserved seating so guessing thats a good thing

First timers seeing Michael you are in for a big surprize; he is so great to see in person; his Q and A's are great

And lexa will be there to
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Just found out I can have that long weekend off...so the whole family are taking the trek to Toronto, and I will be at the con for just Sunday...we are staying at the con hotel...and doing other things...maybe I will get to hang out with some of you guys...have to buy my ticket just for that day when I get there... so excited...just booked the airfair and hotel reservations... SUE!! it seems will shal meet before the con in August now!!

Comment

Do you all want to try to meet at the con on Sunday then? Cindyz and Suebsg9 it will be nice to get to meet you before the Chicago con. It's getting close now, only 15 days until TT20!

Hi Stargater, yes I am going to the Fan Expo, they do have a great guest list this year. I'd much rather go to Atlanta for Dragoncon instead, but, this is in my own backyard and they do have Paul McGillion and Robert Picardo.

Ashtoreth

Comment

next week whoo hoo and i shall be on my way to Toronto!! getting in friday morn but only doing the sunday panels and such. would so very much to meet you Ashtoreth... I do believe there is some kinds meet up in the works for saturday or sunday...not sure yet...
                  Last edited by cindyz; 29 June 2006, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashtoreth
                    Do you all want to try to meet at the con on Sunday then? Cindyz and Suebsg9 it will be nice to get to meet you before the Chicago con. It's getting close now, only 15 days until TT20!

Hi Stargater, yes I am going to the Fan Expo, they do have a great guest list this year. I'd much rather go to Atlanta for Dragoncon instead, but, this is in my own backyard and they do have Paul McGillion and Robert Picardo.

Ashtoreth
                    if you see a small group of us gathering in the lobby on saturday around 5:00 we have a little MSL group meeting or get together if you wish to join and also small group of us are getting together for brekkie before con starts on sunday; i am sure if you wish to join in.

PM me and I can give you last name and you can keep checking to see if i have checked in yet

I am driving in and since my sis wants to shop in toronto she wants early start lol

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                      nest week whoo hoo and i shall be on my way to Toronto!! getting friday morn but only doing the sunday panels and such. would so very much to meet you Ashtoreth... I do believe there is some kinds meet up in the works for saturday or sunday...not sure yet...
                      saturday the yahoo group MSL had a get together started but sure anyone wants to join in fun

and sunday morning before con starts we are getting together for brekkie
                      Sue

sigpic

Comment

any idea when the schedule of events will be posted?

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                          any idea when the schedule of events will be posted?
                          Hopefully this week!

Keep watching site or hopefully Sharon will give us heads up in MSL when the schedule goes up.
                          Sue

sigpic

Comment

found the pocket schedule! thanks Sue. my only other question...will I be able to buy a day ticket for sunday at the door on friday or saturday? checked their site and still cant figure it out. also, what is the cost for the autographs and photo's?

Comment

Hi Cindyz,

This is off the TT20 website regarding the photo sessions:

Guest Photo Sessions
                              Pricing:

Digital: $20 (picked up at the convention)1
                              Digital: $15 (mailed to your home)

1 - Photos taken on Saturday only will be available for pickup. Photos taken on Sunday will be sent by mail.

I still haven't seen any info on the prices for the autographs though.

I am really looking forward to meeting you and Suebsg9 in Toronto. If there is anything you want to know about Toronto or what to do or see while here just ask.

Ashtoreth

Comment

Working...
                              X