Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christopher Judge at Starbase Indy Nov. 24-26

Christopher Judge, Gary Jones, and Alexis Cruz will be at Starbase Indy
    Thankgiving weekend, Nov. 24-26, 2006, in Indianapolis.

Starbase Indy is a fan-run convention in its 11th year. It's pretty laid-back and has varied programming.

Other guests include Katee Sackhoff (Starbuck on Battlestar Galactica), Manny Coto (co-executive producer of Enterprise), Gary Graham (Ambassador Soval on Enterprise, Det. Matt Sikes on Alien Nation), Dean Haglund (Langly on X-Files). For more info and to register, go to www.starbaseindy.com.

I forgot to mention that Christopher is going to participate in the Dinner with the Stars on Saturday night at the convention

Comment

Since we usually don't go too far out of the Midwest for conventions, we're really looking forward to Christopher Judge's first appearance at this con. What's cool is that since the convention takes place during Thanksgiving weekend, the hotel isn't as crowded and science fiction fans have a lot of space to have fun. They're looking to make the costume contest bigger this year, too.

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan
        Since we usually don't go too far out of the Midwest for conventions, we're really looking forward to Christopher Judge's first appearance at this con. What's cool is that since the convention takes place during Thanksgiving weekend, the hotel isn't as crowded and science fiction fans have a lot of space to have fun. They're looking to make the costume contest bigger this year, too.
        Chris is lots of fun. Bring plenty of tissues because he will make you cry when he tells you his SG stories.
        sigpic

Comment

Was anyone thinking of going to this? Because I really want to go, and will be going by myself so anyone want to meet up for drinks or something?

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
          X