This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Civil War

Who would win in a Stargate Civil War, O'Neill fans or Mitchell Fans?

O'neill fans as there is more of them
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

But O'neil fans tend to be older and Geriatric like O'neill himself. I mean whats the next mission through the stargate? To find Orthopedic shoes? Or some Ben Gay?

Comment

yeah but o'neill fans will be backed by macguver fans, i can't imagine they would be many farscape fans (being cancled after one season and all)

Comment

I have no doubts that the O'Neill fans would win.

Comment

i think i would kill myself then to choose over them and mckay and sam,

ronan and teal'c, well i would say teal'c

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
            pps = power per second
            The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
            xfire = zpm
            [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
            http://m2kclan.com
            vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
            port: 3785
            P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
            halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
            Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
              yeah but o'neill fans will be backed by macguver fans, i can't imagine they would be many farscape fans (being cancled after one season and all)
              Farscape went on for 4 seasons and a movie. Also at least in Farscape they actually designed real aliens unlike in Star Trek where they have a little thumb shaped widget on their foreheads to denote they were aliens. "Look at me someone left a turd on my brow I'm from a different planet"

Comment

Originally posted by Harry the Hippo Gutterman
                Farscape went on for 4 seasons and a movie. Also at least in Farscape they actually designed real aliens unlike in Star Trek where they have a little thumb shaped widget on their foreheads to denote they were aliens. "Look at me someone left a turd on my brow I'm from a different planet"
                who said anything about star trek?

Comment

Of course, both RDA and Jack have the advantage of been around longer to accrue a more numerous and rabid fanbase than etiher Mitchell or Ben Browder

Just pointing out that there was certainly more than one season of Farscape (i think there were 4 plus the movie special). Now it would be interesting if general Farscape fans and SG-1 fans had it out

EDIT : Ah, so slow ! There are now 4 more posts than since i clicked reply. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
                    who said anything about star trek?
                    I did. You quoted it in your reply remember? Lay off the weed dude.

Comment

I did. You quoted it in your reply remember? Lay off the weed dude.
                      ok so maybe i had farscape confused with firefly

Comment

Yes firefly had one season, although now that you mention it I have to start a "who would be Better Nathan Fillion aka Captain Reynolds or Cameron Mitchell aka Ben Browder thread"

Comment

^Ben Browder, no contest. As for O'Neill fans vs Mitchell fans - O'Neill fans, there are more of them for one thing, and they have a much more developed character to back.
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

O'Neill fans - there are more of them, including 2 much larger fan bases than Mitchell's 2 fanbases. Plus, O'Neill fans are not older.. I'm only 17, so anyone who would like to oppose the might of O'Neill followers.. bring it on!
                            //

O'Neill: Phasers?
                            Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Yes firefly had one season, although now that you mention it I have to start a "who would be Better Nathan Fillion aka Captain Reynolds or Cameron Mitchell aka Ben Browder thread"
                              Hmm that's interesting you should really make a thread like that.

But I think that Captain Reynolds would win after all while Mitchell would be trying to talk he would just shoot him in the head...well if Mitchell were interfering with Reynolds mission at the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X