Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview with Garry Chalk (col. Chekov)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview with Garry Chalk (col. Chekov)

Hey, I was going to interview Garry Chalk for GW (if they approve me to for the interview and if the actor will be willing to have an interview over the phone) and all I need for the interview is YOUR questions, I will be taking any questions (which are appropriate) and asking them to Garry who plays the Russian and who was the commander of the Russian ship in last episode 920. Please post your questions in this thread and and please make this thread sticky. Note not all questions will be asked

Here is one of his pictures

hi, its great that you've gotten the interview spot.

i have two questions, one:how did you get the role for stagate.

and two: does he know if his character is going to be alive in season 10?

Comment

ok ill ask him of that, but i really would like if people would ask more questions, so the interview wouldnt be like hey, ur 2 questions and bye.
      Please dont be shy and give him questions to ask himi would really appreciate it

Comment

Slightly political but I find Stargate's portrayal of non-americans an interesting subject.

The Russian characters on Stargate are often portrayed as "the bad guys", how does it feel to be playing one of the few "good" russians? Does it affect your performance or do you not think about it?

Bella

Comment

ok thanx, any more questions?

Comment

Working...
          X