This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expensive my tuchas. It costs £5 per day. >_>'

Also, I hate those who got to go. Michael Shanks ;____;.

Comment

Hey, shag, you may not be able to answer me, but did you notice if they were wearing cologne? or did they smell fresh, like soap? and if they smelled like BO, please tell me you don't remember!

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
        Hey, shag, you may not be able to answer me, but did you notice if they were wearing cologne? or did they smell fresh, like soap? and if they smelled like BO, please tell me you don't remember!
        Leaning over the table and smelling them was the last thing on my mind, isn't exactly a good first impression, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by shaqarava
          Leaning over the table and smelling them was the last thing on my mind, isn't exactly a good first impression, lol.
          OK, you don't have to lean in and smell like your checking for a fart or anything. I just thought if you had gotten close enough, you may have noticed.

Comment

These live events sound fun just like music concerts did at one time for me. Then I actually went to one and wished I hadn't. I don't believe I'm a person that likes that big of a crowd let alone how distorted sound gets when it is live on huge speakers. I'd rather listen to a cd.

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
              Um...why would you wanna know that?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                Um...why would you wanna know that?
                ? But it sure kept this thread going, didn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by shaqarava
                  I just came back from the second day. I forked out the cash to meet everyone again
                  What did you gold pass actually get you then and what did you have to pay for on top?
                  Did you not get any free autographs with your pass from the stargate actors and did the stargate goody bags contain anything worth while?

Just wondering if the passes are worth the extra mile.

BTW I'm kicking myself for missing this event, seems like there was lots of great names there.
                  Support Stargate and Stargate Atlantis to be made avalaible via i-tunes, write your support on this thread and vote in the poll to get Sony to put the show on i-tunes.
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23944

Comment

Originally posted by AndyStargateUK
                    What did you gold pass actually get you then and what did you have to pay for on top?
                    Did you not get any free autographs with your pass from the stargate actors and did the stargate goody bags contain anything worth while?

Just wondering if the passes are worth the extra mile.

BTW I'm kicking myself for missing this event, seems like there was lots of great names there.
                    According to the site:

What you get with a "gold pass" at Collectormania G MEX

These passes have great advantages, including free tickets and priority seating at all our talks and special events, and faster access to the guests
                    Here are the main advantages for gold pass patrons:

entry on each day: from 9am on Sat and 10am on Sunday

Free Talk and other event Tickets
                    A free ticket for each talk will be available to pre-book up to 2 weeks before the event (even if tickets have already sold out). Priority seating will also be given to Gold Pass Patrons, who will be able to enter the seating area before the main queue.

Autograph Queues
                    Gold Pass Patrons will have the advantage of being ABLE TO JOIN THE BACK OF ANY QUEUE WITHOUT HAVING A VIRTUAL QUEUING TICKET! This will cut down your overall waiting time incredibly, and allows a great deal more to be done over the weekend.

Goody Bags
                    Gold Pass Patrons will receive goody bags with great promotional movie items, some of which cannot be bought elsewhere, and autographs from previous guests.

Photo CD
                    To help you remember your experience at the show, we will send on a photo CD of images taken by the Official Showmasters photographer at the show!

THERE ARE ONLY 50 GOLD PASSES AVAILABLE, and these are being made available to the fans only. They will be available to buy (unless sold out) up to 2 weeks before the show at a cost of £175.00 (that's $305)

-------------------------------------

The first goody bag came with signed photos of Vanessa Angel, Corin Nemec, the guy who plays Aris Boch, SILER! and Rachel Luttrell.

Not really sure if it worth the extra money, since i can't compare the time used up with a non-gold pass holder. But I managed to see all the 8 main guests I wanted to meet within the first 3 hours of the first day. Nothing to do till the first talk i attended. Ended up walking round the stalls like 8 times. I spent £610!!! (approx $1060).

Here's pics of the guets i met, for some reason my eyes aren't always looking straight at the camera even though i'm the one holding it
                    http://photobucket.com/albums/b335/shaqarava/

I forgot to take a pic of Jorge Garcia (Hurley from Lost) and John Rhys-Davies (Maximilian Arturo from Sliders or more known as that fat dwarf guy from LOTR i forgot his name, lol) Guess I'll have to get them at another event.

Comment

Some good pics there. I've been looking at the future events but so far the lineups don't include Judge or Shanks at any other events, oh well, maybe next year.
                      Support Stargate and Stargate Atlantis to be made avalaible via i-tunes, write your support on this thread and vote in the poll to get Sony to put the show on i-tunes.
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23944

Comment

Working...
                      X