Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Shadow! Here's my rule of dating: if there's cleverness to be had, I'll put up with a lot of crap. ...and I do...

(*hopes Mr. VO doesn't decide to lurk in this thread*
    Move along, move along. This is not the thread you're looking for.

Jedi mind tricks don't often work on Mr. VO, anyway...)
    "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
    "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
    "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
    --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

Originally posted by VixyOwl (~~Ani)
      Hi, Shadow! Here's my rule of dating: if there's cleverness to be had, I'll put up with a lot of crap. ...and I do...
      Maybe that's my problem. I have a very low BS tolerance level.

But that's neither here nor there and has nothing to do with the Appreciation Packet. (David- )

Hope things went off well with the packet. If you hear anything back from DDL, I'm sure you'll let us know, right David?

Comment

Please reference post 35

Comment

Hey, gimme a break. I have a very short attention span. Uh... what was your name again?

At least I made an attempt to get it back on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            At least I made an attempt to get it back on topic.
            Mea culpa, mea culpa.

Do you suppose David DeLuise likes "Kung Fu Fighting"? I bet he does...
            "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
            "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
            "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
            --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

I bet he sings it loudly and off key...

Or is that a different David?

Comment

To be perfectly honest, I have near-perfect pitch.

It's not as rosey as it sounds. In fact, it's a curse. A horrible, horrible curse.

Comment

So when next we meet I have to find some way to get you to sing, is that what you're saying? I wonder if Amanda can sing...

is DDL going to be in any upcoming projects- other than Stargate- that we should look for or am I gonna have to go to IMDB and see for myself? *dramatic sigh*

Also, is there any way to find out what commercials actors have been in or done voice-overs for? That never gets listed in IMDB but it's something I'd really like to be able to find out. Not just for DDL...

Comment

A lot of actors' websites display their full resume, including commercials. Davids is on http://www.domdeluise.com .

Comment

Originally posted by David
                      A lot of actors' websites display their full resume, including commercials. Davids is on http://www.domdeluise.com .
                      Yes, I've seen that. But it's also a few years out of date.

And looking up the actor is great if you know who the actor is, but if it's just a voice and you swear you know it from somewhere but aren't sure where, you're kinda screwed. Although I suppose commercials are too diverse and complicated a field to keep everything straight and researchable.

Comment

Darn I can't believe I missed that!
                        ------
                        Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

Working...
                        X