Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allan is a terrific human being, despite the fact that he's an Aussie . It's because of him and Richard Pasco that you're about to see one of the most phenomonal features GateWorld has ever offered fans.

Comment

Originally posted by David
      Allan is a terrific human being, despite the fact that he's an Aussie . It's because of him and Richard Pasco that you're about to see one of the most phenomonal features GateWorld has ever offered fans.
      You're incredibly obnoxious, you know that?

Comment

Only when you're around, but that's off-topic.

Comment

I bet David DeLuise isn't obnoxious. Ha. Back on topic. Anyway, I've promoted your appreciation packet thing as much as I can, but I've just thought of one more place to try...

Comment

I was going to promote it over at OS but never got around to it. Ee-gatz.

Comment

You tease!

I'm going to try to write something coherent for DDL, but I may not get to it until midnight on the 23rd! Any sooner than that and it's likely to be incoherent...or just pages of !!
              Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
              O'Neill: Who doesn't?
              - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
              - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
              once done, cannot be undone...
              brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

I was going to promote it over at OS but never got around to it. Ee-gatz.
                LOL! You really are a twisted individual, you know that? Must be why we get on so well.

Hmm... I'd add it to my email sig, too, but I don't actually write a lot of emails and with the deadline being tomorrow, it wouldn't accomplish much. Maybe I should scour my address book again...

Comment

David I think it is very nice that you are taking the time as a fan of David Deluise to do this. Since I have never seen his work outside of the now two episodes of Star Gate I can't very well say I am a *fan* of his but I am glad that you have given others who have seen his work in other arenas an outlet to express themselves.

It is a very nice gesture.
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I've always had a soft spot for folks who get kicked around

Comment

Thats what makes you the lovable guy you are I refuse to get all mushy here
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

David, I posted it on OS yesterday

Madeleine

Comment

Out of curiosity - how many mails in your inbox so far, David?

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                          it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                          It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                          And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

I've always had a soft spot for folks who get kicked around
                            Awwwwww,that's sweet...

I'd send something but "outlook express" on my dang computer has never functioned properly{like me }.I'd tell him that my boys & I are especially fond of his voice work for "Coop" on "Megas XLR".I also like "Pete".
                            Not very creative but sincere
                            nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

I have to admit I didn't like the way Pete was written in Chimera,but I'm keeping an open mind towards the Character in Season 8 .
                              I suppose I could best describe myself as Pete-Neutral, really !

As for DDL,as an Actor,I have never seen most of his other stuff,but I assume he was/is more than just average !

As a person, DDL should be left to live his life,and career,free of Fan-blame and Hate Mail,IMO.

There's a big difference between criticising a fictional character and demonising an Actor and laying the blame for any Show developments at his door !

As I don't really count as a knowledgeable DDL fan,I didn't feel I could really add to David's Packet .Sorry !

I support the Appreciation Packet,and I'm sure DDL will enjoy the gift !
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                                David, I posted it on OS yesterday
                                Thanks, M, that should give folks a couple of days to send me something. I hope you also posted the deadline

Comment

Working...
                                X