I need help with this picture please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help with this picture please

Well, I am glad I found this huge forum, pehrhaps here you can help me.
    I found many wallpapers on the wave like this one:

http://www.new-dream.de/image/wallpa...ate-sg1-10.jpg

I really tried to search for the "gate" image wich appear in all these kind of wallpaper. I searched for hours in goggle with no seccues. I want to make my diks cover with that image and I had try to take out the gate with Pohotshop and corel but I cant (I am pretty bad drawing). So, I really appreciate any help, I have the dvd so if that gate is form any season or extra lt me know and I will take the screenshot (I have only seen 2 seasons so far, I do not have the sci fi channel )

Thanks in advance, or if you know another shot of the gate to make my cd cover should be great!

That's the gate from the front cover of the DVD boxsets... or at least, that's where I got mine.

Unfortunately, I don't know if it's available without a background in it. I had to scan my DVD boxes and cut it out myself, to get one.

Sorry.

~bri~

Comment

Originally posted by brihana25
      That's the gate from the front cover of the DVD boxsets... or at least, that's where I got mine.

Unfortunately, I don't know if it's available without a background in it. I had to scan my DVD boxes and cut it out myself, to get one.

Sorry.

Jas, you are not sorry, because thats want I wanted to know Thanks, from now on I will try to do my best and cut the gate THANKS THANKS .....

Comment

Working...
      X