DVD Subscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Subscription

Any way to subscribe to a Stargate DVD club to get them in the UK weekly/monthly/etc, starting with the movie?

Theres a dvd magazine ask in WHSmith
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Check out http://www.stargatedvd.co.uk/ for subscription details etc.

Comment

DVD subscription? Interesting. Luckily I have them all.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          DVD subscription? Interesting. Luckily I have them all.
          You dont get some eps if you buy the DVDs from the shops (e.g you dont get children of the gods) if you want the eps that arent included in the magazine from the shops you must subscribe to reciece everything.
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
            You dont get some eps if you buy the DVDs from the shops (e.g you dont get children of the gods)
            You do get it
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
              You do get it
              When the mag first came out with the first dvd i didnt get children of the gods, i got ep 102 or 103 - 105 or 106, and on the website it says you get the pilot if you subscribe to the magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                When the mag first came out with the first dvd i didnt get children of the gods, i got ep 102 or 103 - 105 or 106, and on the website it says you get the pilot if you subscribe to the magazine
                Oh right I thought you meant just buying the dvds without the magazine
                love Torri

Comment

lol thats ok

Comment

Working...
                  X