No announcement yet.

GCC 05: 1 Con - 3 DeLuises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Feli and Gipsy. Great pictures. It looks like tons of fun was had. Some day, maybe.

Gipsy; you are not biased, he is very cute.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Thank you Feli and Gipsy. Great pictures. It looks like tons of fun was had. Some day, maybe.

Gipsy; you are not biased, he is very cute.
      I second that......he's simply gorgeous!....great piccies...thanks for posting them...

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

GateGipsy - aw! He's beautiful!

I'd love to meet the DeLuises...they look like a bunch of nutters, so definitely my type of people!

Any more piccies anyone?
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

If I get the chance I'll put some more up tommorrow
          sigpic

Comment

thankies
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
              Well, it is advertised, just not here. I think a lot of people don't consider going there because
              a) they're afraid they won't understand anything because the con takes place in Germany and
              b) because they think it's similar to the French City Con

Pity!
              How many people visited the Con actually. I hope our guest got a good impression of Gemany and the Germans.

Comment

Originally posted by divertimento
                How many people visited the Con actually. I hope our guest got a good impression of Gemany and the Germans.
                It was already Peter's second time at the GCC, and since this year he also agreed to bring his brothers along I'd say he definitely got a good impression.

There were about 200 - 250 people I guess. Since the GCC is usually one of the most efficiently organized cons it always feels like there are fewer people than there actually are.

What kind of impression they got of Germans is difficult to say since they woudl hardly voice negative sentiments out loud. As far as I could see nothing embarrassing happened though.

Comment

Well I reckon Peter has a very good impression since this is his second GCC - he probably wouldn't have come back!

As a non-German I had a very good impression of Germany and Germans
                  sigpic

Comment

Great reports and pics,Feli and Gipsy.

Sounds like a totally impressive Con.(Pyramid shaped Hotel sounds very cool too...but not as cool as Corin and the de Luises .)

As for Baby G and his time onstage..wow !
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                    X