Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this out

http://www.freewebs.com/blitersetyfanfictions

It is a website dedicated to Stargate: Atlantis brought to you by me.

Whats the point of this thread.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

To go see the websitew i guess. Although there is a thread around to advertise your Stargate-related website.

Comment

Is there something going around that stops new members from doing things the right way? Of you were going to start a thread like this, you should really put it in OT not the Atlantis Board even if it is Atlantis based that doesnt really make it On Topic for this board
        Last edited by The Signal; 05 December 2005, 07:36 AM.
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Lose the annoying clock thing that follows your cursor around. Bit distracting when you're trying to read a story no, and everybody has a system clock so it's completely without actual use.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitersety
            http://www.freewebs.com/blitersetyfanfictions

It is a website dedicated to Stargate: Atlantis brought to you by me.
            Nice site man
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
              Lose the annoying clock thing that follows your cursor around. Bit distracting when you're trying to read a story no, and everybody has a system clock so it's completely without actual use.
              I think the clock thingy is pretty neat, but it does get distracting when you're trying to read text and click on links and stuff. But overall, the site is good.

Comment

Well it's nice and all but you want to make web site that doesn't hang other people's computers!

Comment

Working...
                X