Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SNY
    Just only two hours? You are so lucky! For me, take me more or less 3 or 4 days And some of my last videos take me even a whole week!

SNY
    Hi SNY,

I 'm a fast worker ..I get on with it ..and usually before I start the video I have a pretty good idea about where I'm going ..with it ...but it 's true also that sometimes I improvise along the way cuz the piece of music inspires me for a special clip or effect ..As long as I start.. it's finished after 2 hours ..I do it in one go..the longest is the producing...the checking , the uploading ., the checking ..and all the links in different forums .

At the moment I still love it for Stargate because the show is still on ...but I made other videos for shows I used to be keen on at the times ...now I don't even watch the show or my videos ..they are just there for others to enjoy.

Stargate sg1 ...with the x-files ..are the best sci-fi shows of the last 20 years I think....may be Star trek ...but I don't really know that one too well...I really loved the x-files until season 7...and the movie was smashing too...love Mulder and scully

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Hi SNY,

I 'm a fast worker ..I get on with it ..and usually before I start the video I have a pretty good idea about where I'm going ..with it ...but it 's true also that sometimes I improvise along the way cuz the piece of music inspires me for a special clip or effect ..As long as I start.. it's finished after 2 hours ..I do it in one go..the longest is the producing...the checking , the uploading ., the checking ..and all the links in different forums .

Caty aka ShipDiva

Well I'm a thoughtful worker ... I have in mind what I want to put in the video... But, I have to try to tell a story, then I have to choose the right scenes from episodes where the characters aren't talking and where it tell you with their faces the feelings that I want to show in the vid and then change the colour, gleam, contrast... Make the scene more slow... If the video have voices, I have to give it a echo and then find the best moment where the voices should be... I checking it a thousand times to be sure that all the parts are right, I have to be sure that the images are in synchronize with the music and with the voices .. I use 3 diferents programs like, Adobe Premier, Pinnacle Studios and audacity, And If I have to rip a dvd I have to use then 2 more programs... bla, bla, bla, bla...Well, a lot of work! hehe eehhhe

SNY

Comment

depending on the video and any interuptions in between and any screw ups by a program, a vid can take me between half an hour, to a couple days. i'm more into making LOTR vids now than SG-1 (because i got a really cool program that i can make LOTR vids in and just regular movie maker for SG-1 vids). i like to try to make the video match the lyrics, and beat, but it doesn't always turn out that way

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
          But, I have to try to tell a story, then I have to choose the right scenes from episodes where the characters aren't talking and where it tell you with their faces the feelings that I want to show in the vid and then change the colour, gleam, contrast... Make the scene more slow... If the video have voices, I have to give it a echo and then find the best moment where the voices should be... I checking it a thousand times to be sure that all the parts are right, I have to be sure that the images are in synchronize with the music and with the voices .. I use 3 diferents programs like, Adobe Premier, Pinnacle Studios and audacity, And If I have to rip a dvd I have to use then 2 more programs... bla, bla, bla, bla...Well, a lot of work! hehe eehhhe
          I'm the same way. My first vid took me three weeks, and there are still parts that I'm not happy with. Cantina took over a week - closer to two. And I've been working on my Tenth Anniversary vid since March. I think that when it comes to clip quality, ripping directly from DVD is preferable to pulling from .avi, but you're so right that it takes *forever* to do it that way. That's what's taking so long about this one. There are only so many hours in a row you can sit in front of a computer ripping chapters, cropping edges, and clipping scenes before you go absolutely stark-raving insane.
          ~bri~

Comment

It usually takes me only a couple of hours to do a video. But it does depend. Take my most recent video - Going Down in Flames - It's taken me over two weeks to get it right. I wanted certain scenes for cetain parts. It's also a Daniel video, which I'm not use to doing, so it takes me longer to find the scene I'm looking for. It only takes a couple of hours to do a Sam/Jack video as i know where the scenes are.

BTW, I hope you like my new video.

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by brihana25
              There are only so many hours in a row you can sit in front of a computer ripping chapters, cropping edges, and clipping scenes before you go absolutely stark-raving insane.
              True! And You can't be always in the computer because you have others things to do or people asking to make videos for them... Hmnnnn to much work sometimes!

SNY

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
                True! And You can't be always in the computer because you have others things to do or people asking to make videos for them... Hmnnnn to much work sometimes!

SNY
                Lots and lots of work
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

A video can take me anything from 1 hour to 5 to make, and that's mainly because of Windows Movie Maker being a big pile of crap (With my computer coming in a close second for also being a pile of crap *kicks slow CPU*)

Comment

I made that one this morning

.VIDEO 42 " Remember when it rained" Josh Groban.

Sam remembers Jack and thoughts are all she has to do .

This is probably the saddest video I've ever made ....Hang on to your handkerchief very tightly..very intense ..

Click on my sig to access my website.

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Hi guys,

I hope it's ok to post this request for help here.

I have very little experience with digital editing, and I'm basically looking for a good site/book to help me get started. I have zippo interest in making home movies (most of what I've found covers this).

Here's what I'd like to do:

I want to rip my Stargate DVDs to my hard drive.
                      I want to do the same with my old Macgyver tapes.
                      I want something better than movie maker for editing out commercials and maybe trying my hand at a clips video (what program do you guys use?)--I don't mind spending money for it.

If anyone could point me to a good site for this stuff, I'd appreciate it. Feel free to send a PM instead of cluttering up the thread.

Thanks.
                      Fitness Buddies

Comment

Originally posted by Sicarius
                        Hi guys,

I hope it's ok to post this request for help here.

I have very little experience with digital editing, and I'm basically looking for a good site/book to help me get started. I have zippo interest in making home movies (most of what I've found covers this).

Here's what I'd like to do:

I want to rip my Stargate DVDs to my hard drive.
                        I want to do the same with my old Macgyver tapes.
                        I want something better than movie maker for editing out commercials and maybe trying my hand at a clips video (what program do you guys use?)--I don't mind spending money for it.

If anyone could point me to a good site for this stuff, I'd appreciate it. Feel free to send a PM instead of cluttering up the thread.

Thanks.
                        well, for video editing you could use stuff like Pinnacle (that's what i use for LOTR and other vids other than SG-1). other people use other things like Ulead, or Adobe Premeire, but i like my Pinnacle. for recording video from tapes you could use a TV Tuner. i have an ATI All In Wonder TV Tuner, but you could probably find something else that is cheap for what you need. if you have a TV tuner you won't have to actually use a DVD ripper to get them to the computer, just use the TV Tuner. that's what i do. some stuff however (ie. Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Gladiator) have this anti-copy thing so you can't use the TV Tuner and have to use a DVD ripper.

http://viddersquest.proboards27.com/...num=1083462121

A little tutorial of DVD ripper using Gordian Knot. i've started using it. i haven't actually done it yet but it does work. if you need anymore help PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

VIDEO 43 "Je t'aime encore" Natasha St Pier...Sam aime Jack ..Il est l'amour de sa vie. ...Beautiful French song ..Great voice.

here are the lyrics plus translation ..it's easy to follow and it's a catchy tune.Hope you'll enjoy one of my French songs.

Je t'aime encore (I still love you)

Je t'aime encore , je t'aime encore...........(I still love you , I still love you)

Quand le soleil tombe en apres-midi(When the sun sets in late afternoon)
                          les rues de la ville tremblent( the town streets shake)
                          Je tire les rideaux et la nuit me dit (I draw the curtains and the night tells me)
                          Que nous serons ensemble( that we'll be together)

Et j'entends tes pas(and hear your steps)
                          Qui s'approchent de moi( which are getting closer)
                          Et la c'est moi qui tremble( and now,it's me who 's shaking)
                          Le son de ta voix(the sound of your voice)
                          Qui m'appelle tout bas( which calls me softly)
                          Soudain tu es la ( Suddenly you're here)

Je t'aime encore ..je t'aime encore.........

Tu fais le cafe, je refais le lit(you make the coffee,I make the bed)
                          Et tu m'appelles gourmande (And you call me little greedy)
                          Mais l'bonheur se cache au fond de tes yeux gris ( but happiness is inside your eyes)
                          Et moi j'en redemande( and me I'm asking for more)

Et tu chantes tout bas( and you sings quietly)
                          J'ecoute ta voix (I listen to your voice)
                          Encore une fois je tremble (One more time I shake)
                          Quand je suis a toi ( when 'm yours)
                          le bonheur crie joie ( Happiness cries joy)
                          De nous voir ensemble ( to see us together)

J'approche d'un pas ( I come closer)
                          Tu m'ouvres les bras( You open your arms)
                          Tu es toujours la ( You 're always here)

Amour de ma vie ( Love of my life)
                          Encore un jour une nuit ( Another day, another night)
                          Je te veux pres de moi( I want you by my side)

Je t'aime encore, je t'aime encore ...je t'aime encore ...encore.....

Enjoy the video

Click on my sig to access my website

This is not the family one ..that one comes next

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

;
                            ;;
                            ;

;
                            VIDEO 44 "Avec toi" Celine Dion..

Check that one out if you want to know what Celine Dion sounds like in French...She adopts another style...more French...the music is stunning..and it's a really sweet song ...You should love the lyrics.

Sam is asking Jack to stop dreaming.

LYRICS & TRANSLATION

Descends de ton fil toi l'artiste heureux toi le doux pierrot
                            C'est tout un autre monde que tu vois a tout regarder d'en haut
                            Non je ne suis pas la princesse en bleu de ton bois dormant
                            Tu le vois je suis bien reelle et je veux de toi pour amant

Get down of your wire you the happy artist you the gentle pierrot
                            It's all another world that you see all looking from up there
                            No I'm not the blue dressed princess from your sleeping woods
                            You can see I'm real and I want you as lover

Avec toi
                            Je veux caresser la vie
                            Je veux devorer les plus beaux fruits
                            Je veux pleurer aussi
                            Avec toi
                            Je veux partager mes nuits
                            Je veux embrasser tes ciels de lit
                            Jusqu'a mon dernier cri

With you
                            I want to caress the life
                            I want to devour the most beautiful fruits
                            I want to cry too
                            With you
                            I want to share my nights
                            I want to kiss your bed's skies
                            Until my last shout

Tu reves debout et tu restes pur au milieu des loups
                            C'est pour ca que je t'aime malgre moi et tu m'aimes malgre tout
                            Non je ne suis pas la sagesse meme et mes sentiments
                            Ne sont pas faits que d'innocence
                            Ils sont faits de chair et de sang

You dream awake and you stay pure among the wolves
                            That's why I love you against my will and you love me against all
                            No I am not the wisdom itself and my emotions
                            Are not only made of innocence
                            They are made from flesh and blood

Avec toi
                            Je veux caresser la vie
                            Je veux devorer les plus beaux fruits
                            Je veux pleurer aussi
                            Avec toi
                            Je veux partager mes nuits
                            Je veux embrasser tes ciels de lit
                            Jusqu'a mon dernier cri

With you
                            I want to caress the live
                            I want to devour the most beautiful fruits
                            I want to cry too
                            With you
                            I want to share my nights
                            I want to kiss your bed's skies
                            Until my last shout

Au nom de l'amour je voudrais te voir faire des folies
                            Renoncer a toi-meme et quelques fois bousculer l'ordre de ta vie
                            Mais je t'aime trop pour te perdre un jour alors je te dis
                            Que si toi tu veux rester sage, je serai sage moi aussi
                            Que si toi tu veux rester sage, je serai sage moi aussi

In the name of love I would like to see you make crazy things
                            Renounce to yourself and sometimes to knock the order of your life over
                            But I love you too much to lose you someday so I tell you
                            That if you want to stay good, I will be good too
                            That if you want to stay good, I will be good too

Enjoy

Click on my sig to access my site.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

I saw it, it was like... 10 times better than Fantastic, haha...
                              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

VIDEO 45 "This love" ( Maroon 5)....

.....This is a story: Sam wanted to spend quality time with Jack but he was too busy with work and other stuff (Bad boy !!). He still loves her but didn't make enough sacrifices for her. She got fed up.She Still loves him dearly. Hopefully, he'll realize his mistakes and change for the better!!!.

Click on my sig to access my website.

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Working...
                                X