No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, That was aim of video Thanks Tyler.
    "Well its Official then...you dont get to Name anything... Ever!" - John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by brihana25
      I just recently changed to GoDaddy.com. 20GB of storage and 400GB of transfer per month for right around $30.

One thing I must say and cannot stress enough - beware of those "unlimited" promises, because such a thing does not exist. You cannot use more space than the harddrive you're on has, and you cannot use more bandwidth than the pipe you're on provides, so right off the bat, by saying both are "unlimited"... well... they're lying.

There are a lot of good hosts out there, who are upfront about their limitations and their costs and who have good reputations for their customer service. It's hard to find them sometimes, amid the crap, but they are out there.
      Thanks! I'll have a look

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

hey!I was wondering if anybody could make a video about Jack, but with all funny scenes and his quotes. I mean, I've never seen a video with some melody in the background and all his funny quotes. Remember when in "Divide and conquer" Jack was playing with the yo-yo and Daniel said: I think these are the Jack O'Neill moments I would probably miss the most.

Comment

I implore SGa vid fans to visit mamoru22's site. Her vids are wonderful. Alot of McKay/Shep but really good ones, and Losing You has some wonderful moments for Siege generally too.

Plus The SGA/Ghostbusters crossover vid is unmissable!

Comment

New vid - and I would just point to my sig but it won't forever be the same so...

Rodney McKay's Sunscreen
            Song:"Wear Sunscreen" by Baz Luhrmann
            Spoilers:All Season 1 and first half Season 2
            Summary:An insane project - team/friendship - with one surprise non-main character fun ship, if you even notice it. Turned out humour/drama.

Hope you enjoy; there are 3 different quality versions to fit varying internet connections.

Comment

What a great vid yin. I haven't heard that song in so long but I still love it.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Another new vid. McKay/Weir - friendship, or more depending on what you want to see.

The Journey
                Song:"The Promise" by When In Rome
                Spoilers:All Season 1 and first half Season 2
                Summary: Shows the journey Rodney has had to take for their friendship - could be seen as shippy if you like.

Comment

All god vids, I havent had time to make anymore although I do have a few ideas for some, who knows time will tell

Comment

Well I haven't been here in awhile...unfortunately that's what school does....

But I've come back bearing vids! Well, one anyway. Just completed my latest vid, a tribute of sorts to the fantastic Vala!

Music: "Made to Heal" by Our Lady Peace
                    Size: Approx. 11mb
                    Spoilers: Season 8's "Prometheus Unbound" and 9's "Avalon" through "Beachhead" (1-6).

You can find it at http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jamieson_vala
                    I'm still trying to get around to making a main page for all my vid sites (which can be accessed through the above link), which is something I've been avoiding for about a year now...what can I say? I procrastinate until it gets down to the wire and I'm too busy to do anything but work.

Hope you enjoy it!

BTW - S.G.C., love that Rodney pic!
                    sigpic
                    The Cardboard Experience - 41 music videos in 10 fandoms

Comment

Everyone don't forget to check out the Stargate Music Video awards:

http://www.stargatevideoawards.com

And also... My site is gone... I have a temp page up. My new videos and the videos that me and my sister have nominated for the awards are up. If there are any vids you would like online, let me know.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Wish mine had been nominated

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                          I've been thinking after Sny kind of suggested this to me...

Sny suggested this hosting site that she has been with for about a year . Unlimited bandwidth, space for 20.66 Euros a year. That's about $29 Canadian.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place like that for that price, closer to Canada.
                          MM - I was looking for something and came across this from a little while ago. About a month ago I was looking up hosting companies and found Canaca, apparently based out of T.O. Their packages look pretty good, although I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of catch - I haven't had time to really search because I've just been way too busy to do more than idly contemplate a new site, but it might be something to check out, especially since you were looking for a close-to-home company (good to know another fellow Canuck!). You can find them at http://canaca.com/

Jamieson
                          New Vala Vid - http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jamieson_vala
                          sigpic
                          The Cardboard Experience - 41 music videos in 10 fandoms

Comment

hey...I'm a proud gater who wants to stretch her creative wings and try to create a music video. those who are more experienced, maybe you could lend me a few tips? I'd really appreciate some starting points.

Thanks
                            Last edited by LtColonelSamC; 27 October 2005, 08:55 PM.

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                            My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                            My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                            My Stargate Videos
                            It's meant to be!

Comment

Hi...uh...first time Stargate-music-video-maker here.

Anyway, I made this to the tune of "The Fields of Pelennor" from the Lord of the Rings, and it's fitted to "The Siege". It's mostly an action/special effects piece. It also has sort of a promo feel to it I think.

So, anyway, be gentle: http://rapidshare.de/files/6857328/T...ark_2.wmv.html

Comment

Well, after a lot of downtime, my site is finally back up and I am planning a few music videos (one that is dedicated to the team somewhat to that of my Toby Keith "American Soldier" video)

American Soldier

I will also look into songs by 3 Doors Down, Josh Groban, Disturbed, "If you're gone", Keith Urban, Our Great Escape, and others!
                                Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Working...
                                X