No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to ask again but er - anybody have that part of Reckoning Prt1 (I think) where Replicarter starts hacking those Goa'uld away with her slice-o-matic arm?

...and that part in Death Knell when she blasts away that Kull Warrior with the rocket...?

That's all.
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
      Sorry to ask again but er - anybody have that part of Reckoning Prt1 (I think) where Replicarter starts hacking those Goa'uld away with her slice-o-matic arm?

...and that part in Death Knell when she blasts away that Kull Warrior with the rocket...?

That's all.
      I can get it for you if you'd like...both of them...

(I love those clippies too)

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Ooh, that'd be great! Thanks! Sending by E-mail or are you going to upload it somewhere...?
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
          Ooh, that'd be great! Thanks! Sending by E-mail or are you going to upload it somewhere...?
          I'll upload it to the uberamandafan.com website and send you the links...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
            I liked that vid. At first I thought that it wouldn't be that fitting, but you made it work...

... Was it supposed to be slashy like that?

I found it to be slashy...
            No, and im not sure how you mean, how was it shlash?

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
              No, and im not sure how you mean, how was it shlash?
              I dunno, I guess with the pack of scenes of Daniel and Jack to the music made it seem slashy to me.

... I have a warped mind, so nevermind me

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I've got a vid recommendation for you all.

http://mamoru22.livejournal.com/26360.html

Title: Hallelujah
                Song by: Rufus Wainwright
                Length: 3:33
                Size: 14 MB wmv

The vidder is mamoru (who you might know from her SG1/SG:A crossover vid to Cartoon Heroes, among others).

It's a McKay vid, and even though I don't vid (or watch, or even like) Atlantis, this has to be one of the most incredibly beautiful vids I've ever seen.
                ~bri~

Comment

thanks for sharing, this is a beautiful video !

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                    I dunno, I guess with the pack of scenes of Daniel and Jack to the music made it seem slashy to me.

... I have a warped mind, so nevermind me

Very True and it wasnt ment to be if a slash fan can watch it and says it is then i will believe it!!!

Comment

Um, I was wondering, since you guys are pretty much the experts round here, what sort of movie maker software is the best if you're looking to upgrade? It's just, I've been using Windows Movie Maker for about a year, and it's getting to the stage where I've pretty much reached the limits of what I can do with it. It's an okay program, and it was fine when I was just starting out, but now I'm more confident and more, I dunno, 'advanced', I guess, it's clunky and I can't get the transitionals I want and it tends to freeze if I try to do something too complicated, which is really, really frustrating. Any recomendations? Help would be much appreciated.

This is what happens when you let your five year old watch 'The Animals of Farthing Wood' every day for six months. It damages them, man. I am walking proof. Or should that be tunneling?

Comment

Adobe Premiere, Pinnacle Studio, something Ulead...

... I personally love Pinnacle Studio 9 Plus... That's what I use. Sometimes - like now - it can be a pain and save it in fast motion when it's not supposed to or something, but about 95% of the time it works great

Comment

Another recommendation is Cyberlink PowerDirector and it has a 30 day free trial too...

I first used it and liked it, and it's sort of similar to WMM but better IMO - more effects and features but fairly similar and reasonably comfortable easy to use kind of interface. I'm just too cheapskate to pay for my software right now, otherwise I'd probably fork out for that over WMM, as it is I only used it for the trial before I grudgingly went over to WMM instead as the only free one I could find.

Comment

Thanks, you guys! I'll go check those out.

This is what happens when you let your five year old watch 'The Animals of Farthing Wood' every day for six months. It damages them, man. I am walking proof. Or should that be tunneling?

Comment

Song: Change (In The House Of Flies) by The Deftones
                              Subject: Stargate Atlantis episode Conversion
                              Located: HERE

Feedback

Comment

Hi everybody! I'm new to the world of Music Videos, and I have a question that may sound rather silly to you - are they illegal?

I really didn't consider them to be until researching hosting companies to see if I could afford to pay for some webspace, and this was in the T&Cs:
                                If any copyrighted material including Mpeg layer 3 files (MP3) is uploaded onto dream hosting servers, the hosting account holding the copyrighted material will be instantly terminated and the customer may be fined up to $3,000 USD.
                                Normally I couldn't care less - it's not like it's an entire movie, right? But the mention of that kind of money made me a bit wary. So does anyone have any advice about hosting music videos?

Comment

Working...
                                X