Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lisa_dug
    Made me really quite emotional when I was doing it, poor McKay has had more than his fair share of angst and people dying on him this season.

Thanks for the feedback.

Lisa
    I agree with the stuff about McKay.

But it's changed him as a character for the better.

When we first saw him in the episode 48 Hours he was such a (loveable) jerk.

He got shipped off to Russia and then came back and got Sam hurt and then got sent off to Atlantis and all the angst and such has made him such a good character.

He's by-far had the most character development in the show so far.

Still love the vid. I'd check out your other vids, but I'm at school right now

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Hello,
      I want to introduce my Stargate Musicvideo Homepage to you. The site is still only in german, but will be translated to english soon. Up to now, we've uploaded a few videos and we hope, you'll enjoy them.

It would be nice to post feedback into our guestbook or into the forum.

Thank you,
      Haruka from www.stargate-mv.de

Comment

Hi everybody!

I was watching 'Reckoning' the other day and I realised there isn't nearly enough Sam/Ba'al in this fandom *hides*

So here goes:

Title: Temptation Waits
        Filesize: 15.8 MB
        Music: Delerium - Silence (Album Version) (Edit)
        Episodes used: Grace, Summit & Last Stand, Abyss, Reckoning I & II and Threats
        Spoiler Warning for Grace, but you should be fine with all the other clips, since they really only show Ba'al doing stuff and looking pretty.

This is the first time I'm posting one of my vids so I hope the download's gonna work.
        Just make some noise if it doesn't.

Thanks guys! Hope you enjoy it!
        Last edited by Merrin_Delaney; 01 March 2005, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haruka
          Hello,
          It would be nice to post feedback into our guestbook or into the forum.
          Thank you,
          Haruka
          I like your vids. The editing of the clips was really good. I especially liked 'TNT'. I love how you matched the mouth movement to the lyrics, even though I couldn't understand a word of the music

Comment

I have a couple of new vids up on my site:

http://www.angelfire.com/scary/stargate/

THE OTHER MAN by SLOAN (Pete realizes he is not the most popular man around but that doesn't stop him from having a relationship with Sam.) Based on the ep CHIMERA

DID I SHAVE MY LEGS FOR THIS? by DEANNA CARTER (Sam leaves Pete.) Based on CHIMERA & NEW ORDER.

I hope you enjoy them. Feedback is welcome.
            sigpic
            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Lisa_dug, "Everybody Hurts" is a fantastic video. You managed to include all the characters but still gave the video time to breathe. Poor Rodney, Beckett, Sheppard, everybody! Very touching. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Posting another vid, because this thread has been dead for ages *g*

Title: Gotcha
                Filesize: 11MB
                Music: The Kinks - You Really Got Me
                Category: Humor

The clips mostly fit the lyrics... in one way or the other

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                  Posting another vid, because this thread has been dead for ages *g*

Title: Gotcha
                  Filesize: 11MB
                  Music: The Kinks - You Really Got Me
                  Category: Humor

The clips mostly fit the lyrics... in one way or the other

Enjoy!
                  What kind of vid is it?

Am I right to say it's Sam/Ba'al?

Comment

New vid on The AlphaSite -

Eight Years On

Music: We Didn't Start the Fire
                    Artist: Billy Joel
                    Length: 4:53
                    Summary: Bring on Season Nine!
                    Character(s): full cast, SG-1

It occurred to me that it might be a good idea to see if I could make a vid that included at least one scene from every episode - all 173 of them. This is that vid. Not only does it have every episode in it at least once, it's also got a few key scenes from the movie.

For those who'd like to know exactly which episode is where in the vid, I've provided a "cheat sheet" for you to use - http://thealphasite.com/index.php?id...cs/cheat_sheet

BEWARE! WARNING!

This video does contain *massive* (as in big, huge, enormous, gigantic and really large) SPOILERS for episodes that have not yet aired in the US. BEWARE of spoilers. You have been warned.

The vid is, as always, available in four different sizes and three different formats - .wmv, .avi, and .mpg

http://thealphasite.com/index.php?id...eight_years_on

Enjoy!

~ bri ~
                    Last edited by brihana25; 01 March 2005, 06:53 AM.
                    ~bri~

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                      What kind of vid is it?

Am I right to say it's Sam/Ba'al?
                      Oh, no no no, not this one
                      It's not shippy, just generally feel-goody. Well, I guess the first to scenes are somewhat Jack/Ba'al, but only if you really want them to be. Makes me grin everytime, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                        Oh, no no no, not this one
                        It's not shippy, just generally feel-goody. Well, I guess the first to scenes are somewhat Jack/Ba'al, but only if you really want them to be. Makes me grin everytime, though.
                        Heh. That was a cute vid!

Comment

Originally posted by brihana25
                          New vid on The AlphaSite -

Eight Years On

Music: We Didn't Start the Fire
                          Artist: Billy Joel
                          Length: 4:53
                          Summary: Bring on Season Nine!
                          Character(s): full cast, SG-1

It occurred to me that it might be a good idea to see if I could make a vid that included at least one scene from every episode - all 173 of them. This is that vid. Not only does it have every episode in it at least once, it's also got a few key scenes from the movie.

For those who'd like to know exactly which episode is where in the vid, I've provided a "cheat sheet" for you to use - http://thealphasite.com/index.php?id...cs/cheat_sheet

BEWARE! WARNING!

This video does contain *massive* (as in big, huge, enormous, gigantic and really large) SPOILERS for episodes that have not yet aired in the US. BEWARE of spoilers. You have been warned.

The vid is, as always, available in four different sizes and three different formats - .wmv, .avi, and .mpg

http://thealphasite.com/index.php?id...eight_years_on

Enjoy!

~ bri ~
                          Brilliant, absolutely loved it, I'm now going to download the bigger version.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                            Heh. That was a cute vid!
                            Thanks! ^-^

Comment

I have a new houmour vid up featuring the pairing of Jack/Teal'c

Brown Eyed Girl

It's 18.3mb and has no spoilers, only contains clips from Seasons 1 - 5.

Enjoy
                              Muppet's SG1 Music Video's

Kawoosh! SG1 Vidmakers Forum

Comment

Update:
                                I know its been awhile since I've made a video, but in case you did not know, I have enlisted in the U.S. Army and will be leaving for Basic Combat Training ("Boot Camp") on the 23rd. I am hoping that I can make at least 2 more videos that I begun working on. One is definitely shippy while the other is more angst and both will contain spoilers from some of the latest episodes from SG-1.

I hope to have the videos done by the 15th (assuming all goes well).
                                Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Working...
                                X