Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Video Release!

This video is a little more angst than shippy, but I hope you enjoy it all the same!

Jack/Sam - You Were Mine
    Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      HELLO MY FRIENDS...

Here is the link for my Webiste ...

There are sam and Jack videos ....but also videos for each characters ... and the team ...29 videos in total for the Stargate show ....so far.....Please take a look....Thank you .

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...argateSG1.html

The latest videos are :

video 18 -I'd lie for you (Meat Loaf)
      video 19 - Where do broken hearts go ( Whitney Houston)
      video 20- Who wants to live forever (Sarah Brightman)
      video 21- Amazing (Josh Kelley)
      video 22- Could I have this kiss forever (Enrique Iglesias & Whitney Houston)

I think they are all fab!!!!!

I will update this thread each time I have a new vidto show everybody unless it goes down to page .....infinity or f you think I should open a thread for each video .....so if the thread goes back up ...you know why.LOL

Enjoy Comments , request and feed back greatly, greatly geatly appreciated

Jack is Sam's juicy steak

Caty aka ShipDiva
      Wow!! You have a ( ) load of video's!!

I have windows movie maker myself and dabble with video making. Still images though, and fadeing or dissolving. You do it with moving clips I assume, My computer wasn't able to download right. It'll probably boost back up later.

I was wondering, how do you do it?
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Last night I finished my latest vid. It is now up at my
        site:
        http://www.angelfire.com/scary/stargate/

I called it my Daniel and Jack THUNK VID. It is to "Boys of NY City by Manhattan Transfer.

Hope you enjoy it. Feedback is of course Welcome.
        sigpic
        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Just to say I have a new vid up on my site, the first I've done in a little while. Here's the link, and please save before watching! Thanks

Dancing
          Muppet's SG1 Music Video's

Kawoosh! SG1 Vidmakers Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
            Wow!! You have a ( ) load of video's!!

I have windows movie maker myself and dabble with video making. Still images though, and fadeing or dissolving. You do it with moving clips I assume, My computer wasn't able to download right. It'll probably boost back up later.

I was wondering, how do you do it?
            Oh I can see you are an x-files fan too ..I love the x-files ..Mulder and Scully rocked I made a few x-files videos and will make some more later

yeah ..I captured the clips and edit them with my movie maker ..find a good track ...and add some special effects.

Now to download my videos ..here is what you do :

You left click on the thumbnail ..then a black page comes up ..you left click again on the link of the video ...then a box appears ...you click "save " then another window comes up ..then you need to type .wmv next to the video file

example : ForYou.wmv

then you save in a folder in your PC ..and it will start downloading...That's it ..It takes 2 minutes to D/L with broadband and around 20 minutes with dial up.

Caty

Comment

OK, the video is up for grab:

Video " Chi Mai" Ennio Morricone

with some Good to be king spoilers and other seasons 1 -7.

Right click and" save target as " in your PC at the moment.

and most of all ...Enjoy..it's cool Click on my sig to access my website.

Caty

Comment

New Music Video Release!

I know its a wee bit premature for a Valentine's Day Video, but today is also my 3-year anniversary with my girlfriend, and I wanted to share it with the rest of the community, so I chose Martina McBride's "My Valentine" song to reflect the special meaning of today.
                Enjoy!

Jack & Sam - My Valentine
                Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

OK, another new vid from me

First, let me apologise for the size. I didn't think it would be this big, but with this vid, I really don't want to compromise on size or effects, so that's why it's the size it is. I would say please, please look at the larger version, if your computer can handle it and if you have the patience. I feel the vid loses a lot in the smaller version - and yes, I have done a smaller version for the less patient and for those whose computers may explode! But if it possible for you to download the larger one, then please do, it's much better quality. Thanks.
                  Usual stuff - please save to your computer before watching, thank you

Rainbow - Best version - 27.9MB

Rainbow - Small version - 7.8MB

Feel free to send me feedback if you like
                  Last edited by muppet; 12 January 2005, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    Oh I can see you are an x-files fan too ..I love the x-files ..Mulder and Scully rocked I made a few x-files videos and will make some more later

yeah ..I captured the clips and edit them with my movie maker ..find a good track ...and add some special effects.

Now to download my videos ..here is what you do :

You left click on the thumbnail ..then a black page comes up ..you left click again on the link of the video ...then a box appears ...you click "save " then another window comes up ..then you need to type .wmv next to the video file

example : ForYou.wmv

then you save in a folder in your PC ..and it will start downloading...That's it ..It takes 2 minutes to D/L with broadband and around 20 minutes with dial up.

Caty
                    I love it! Thanks Cat!
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

okay I made two vids actuly but the other one didn't transfer on the disc so this is the only one I have with me It's a D/V (sorta shippy) vid spoilers for Premethious unbound

http://www.fieryhands.com/vids2/Complete.wmv

the song is Completely Misrable by Lit
                      Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Originally posted by muppet

First, let me apologise for the size. I didn't think it would be this big, but with this vid, I really don't want to compromise on size or effects, so that's why it's the size it is. I would say please, please look at the larger version, if your computer can handle it and if you have the patience. I feel the vid loses a lot in the smaller version - and yes, I have done a smaller version for the less patient and for those whose computers may explode! But if it possible for you to download the larger one, then please do, it's much better quality. Thanks.

I love the Vid, I couldn't download it last night, but as soon as I saw Rainbow I knew what it was, my fears have come true and You beat me to it. I have thought about doing that song for a while. Oh well I might still have ago, has this happened to you?

I always look forward to your vids muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by muppet

WOW. That was exceptional. Very Smooth. Very Nice.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Scarym1/Terrah,

Really glad you enjoyed the vid, and thanks so much for taking the time to post and tell me

Terrah - yes, I have had that happen to me before! But don't let it put you off, just because one person uses a particular song, doesn't mean another person can't also use it and make a vid from a whole different perspective. I will look forward to seeing your Rainbow vid

Thanks again, both of you

Muppet
                            Last edited by muppet; 14 January 2005, 07:25 AM.

Comment

I have my own music video website. I have a few videos I update it once every two weeks.

I've just made my first atlantis video, that should be up in a couple of days.

Well the address is www.musicvidsofthetauri.co.uk

I've also got a guestbook for reviews. Most of the videos on my website were shown at the Stargate Universe Convention in late november last year.

Thanks

Janna Galaxy
                              Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                              The Strongest Will Survive!
                              I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

None of the links to your video sections work!
                                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X