No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think I've actually heard a Nine Inch Nails song before. Nicely coordinated with the fast clips and the changes in the song. Came as rather a surprise to me the first time. Ah, poor Doggett (sorry don't remember his character's name).

LOVE Ryan's vids. My favorites are either "We Used to Be Friends" or "Float On".<--highlights season 5 of Angel wonderfully.

Okay, done with the pimping of the Buffyverse. Back to Stargate. Alright, I unpacked someone's Atlantis vid trying to find war pigs after I downloaded it. Watched the instrumental Rising vid and it was quite moving. It would make a great trailer to attract new viewers--the editing flowed perfectly with the music. So um, whoever made it, great vid. I should probably check the back pages but haven't got the time at the moment.

Comment

I've seen alot of Ryan's vids. He's great. I love his Kill Bill vid to the song We Used To Be Friends. It's great lol.

Pimp some more! I love watching Buffy vids! A friend of mine is actually getting me to watch Buffy and Angel lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Stupid me, I hit stop too soon and missed the credits. Thank you SNY, for the lovely Atlantis vid.

Ah, the buffyverse, I how I love their vids. I got a whole list of favorites. I tend to sift for Spike related vids (like "Novacaine" "Taste You") or Fred/Wes vids ("Till the Day I Die" "Gravity of Love"), Sometimes *gasp* I watch actual buffy vids. "Take Me Away" a great Buffy centered vid (put together by a very talented fellow vidder). "The Way You Like it" is some fun Slashy Spike/Angel...okay while I'm at it I'll pimp myself and say I created my first Angel vid yesterday. Yay me. So what if its only 54 seconds.

Anyway, back on topic. Darn, I'm sure there was a song I was gonna ask about for stargate vid I seem to have totally forgotten. I think it was Carter related. Its not "One Girl Revolution". Something else. Er, I'll be back when I remember.
        Last edited by FieryHands; 12 November 2004, 01:46 AM.

Comment

I LOVE Faith, and Wesley. I really haven't seen much of Wesley (only the few episodes that I've seen on Space when we first meet him on Buffy, but I watched some really good Wesley vids, and... I went and read about him... Makes me so sad.)

I watch way too many vids. I used to just watch vids and haven't got a clue what was going on in them, and then a friend of mine convinced me to watch Buffy so... I downloaded some of season 1, and started watching it on TV. I um... I'm downloading Buffy now... *cough*

And it's so not fair that they have Angel on midnight on weekdays! I'll only be able to watch it on Friday nights, or possibly a four-day weekend (like I'm having right now! )

I think I've seen a total of one Angel episode, and nine Buffy episodes lol.

Comment

Wes is the most complex character in the Buffyverse universe, in my opinion anyway. It took to season 5 for me to fully appreciate what total wreck (and totally fascinating character) he's become. Faith's a great character though not in either show quite enough. Lately of the vids I've been watching, I've been wondering what could have become of the Wes/Faith relationship (of what there is) had he stayed her Watcher.

That is a true tragedy about your area. Buffy and Angel rerun here about as often as Stargate but I only know when Angel is on. I never know FX's schedule and I can't remember the channel number (though for some reason I can if I want to watch Nip/Tuck), anyway Angel's worth catching if you can. I probably prefer it between the two but both that maybe because Angel's last season rocked so much it left me warm fuzzy feelings. Spike and Angel together for a season was a dream come true. I loved Spike since his first episode.

Sometimes its fun to download vids you know nothing about it. I've seen a few that left me going "huh?", but left me oh so intrigued.

Comment

I'm watching Angel right now. It has the whole thing with the Beast. They took Angel's soul to get information, and now just a little bit ago, they did that spell to put his soul back in, and he tricked Cordy into letting him out and so on lol. He's just attacked Lilah.

I love this show!

Edit:

"He's gonna kill us."

"Why do you think I let him out you stupid *****?"

Why the cliffhanger????

Comment

See, I'm in Canada and the only station that seems to actually have Buffy and Angel on is Space. It has Buffy on Monday to Friday at 6:00 PM, and Angel on Monday to Friday at midnight (so unfair!)

I'm all hands-waving-squeeing-fan-girlish right now!

Comment

Weirdly, that's the season I seem to always miss eps (managed to miss the whole Lilah/Wes thing). I stopped watching because I couldn't stand Connor or something but I did tune in to catch the last half of the season. I think you're about where I came in during its first run.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryHands
                    Weirdly, that's the season I seem to always miss eps (managed to miss the whole Lilah/Wes thing). I stopped watching because I couldn't stand Connor or something but I did tune in to catch the last half of the season. I think you're about where I came in during its first run.
                    What season is this that I'm currently watching? I'll have to start setting the tape up to record the episodes at midnight so I can see them. I just can't stop leaving it after tomorrow.

Comment

I'm thinking its season four, probably halfway through. I checked, you just saw episode 12 "Calvary". Its just gotten very good.

Oh yeah, I was gonna mention above about your Dead Like Me vid as an example. Never seen a single ep, but cool.
                      Last edited by FieryHands; 12 November 2004, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryHands
                        I'm thinking its season four, probably halfway through. I checked, you just saw episode 12 "Calvary". Its just gotten very good.

Oh yeah, I was gonna mention above about your Dead Like Me vid as an example. Never seen a single ep, but cool.
                        Oh yeah it's getting good lol. Eeee!

And thanks for the feedback on my Dead Like Me vid!

Go watch the show!

Some videos that I watch make me wanna go out and watch these shows on movies. Besides watching Buffy and Angel vids, I also love to watch Farscape vids. I used to watch it, but we stopped getting the Scifi Channel and I just stopped watching and all that. But I love watching vids even though I don't really know what's happening.

Ryan's Kill Bill vid made me wanna see Kill Bill Vol 1 and 2, and this one vid for the movie Equilibrium made me wanna see the movie (though I haven't seen it yet )

Comment

New video " Irresistible" The Corrs

Enjoy

PS:Thank you Mala for letting me use your little manip pic in the video

Caty

Comment

Okay, assuming this time there won't be another power interruption and my computer goes wonky:

"Missing Pieces" was funny and did make me wonder if those two have ever actually been in a single scene together. Loved the ending and the use of what would have been in any of vid a S/J moment. Text was too cute.

The Orsiris vid was a great showcase of her how bad she can be. However, I really liked the "Just a Girl" vid. I suppose its considered a spoiler, but that actress pops up in Angel in a memorable episode. Took me a while, but I finally remembered she and Pete used to be Professor Solomon's students.

SNY--I saw your Teal'c Tribute, a very well done vid, you have great taste when it comes to the epic music, I liked the matching hits to the music. Just one tiny thing I noticed. The ending you mispelled "Judge". I've misspelled my own handle in the credits, so like I can talk.

Catysg1--I popped over to your site and stumbled upon your Farscape vid. I'm not a fan of country music, but its always fun to watch those together and the song definitely suit those two. Speaking of Farscape...

That's about all I vid. I've tried my hand at Stargate, but alas, got nowhere. I forgot to capture an episode I needed so gotta wait till it rotates back on Scifi.

I'd like to see Dead Like Me but I don't have Showtime. Since Stargate left Showtime there's been justification for paying for it.

Comment

New Music Video Release!!

Now this is a remake of my Vindicated Video, but this one is more geared towards Jack/Sam Ship.

Sam/Jack Vindicated

Enjoy!!!
                              Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Cool! Thanks for the little review and such FieryHands!

Um... I'd suggest *cough* downloading season 1. That's what I did. I saw a few episodes of season 1, and fell in love with the show. I downloaded season 1 and *cough* burnt them to DVDs.

Comment

Working...
                                X