X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me happy you made it (Alt SG1 Open)
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Heres another one of a 'alternate sg-1 opening', i did alot more changing than i did to the one i made before, except this one, you can see my messups, its kind of funny I attempted to take out the scifi logo, but ya, i did in some, and didn't in some, i didn't realize it till after, so yah, laziness hurts me Oh yah, the video includes clips from New Order, so yah

http://www.angelfire.com/realm/lil_m...es/Sg-1Alt.wmv

Remember to "right-click" and "save target as"
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Teal'c--
        Like your vids.

Humor and Action/Adv are my faves. And, no offense to the other fine vids out there, but it's great to see non-ship. I'm not against 'ship, but a lot of 'ship vids recycle the same shots--which, if you're looking for your ship fix in shiny new packaging, is just great, but, still...

The change is nice. So, thanks.

If anyone else makes a "Paradise Lost" vid, be sure to send me the link! I have a crazy love for that ep...
        "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
        "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
        "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
        --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

Well come to think of it, I think I may know of a song or two that could fit into the Paradise Lost episode...
          Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by VixyOwl (~~Ani)
            Teal'c--
            Like your vids.

Humor and Action/Adv are my faves. And, no offense to the other fine vids out there, but it's great to see non-ship. I'm not against 'ship, but a lot of 'ship vids recycle the same shots--which, if you're looking for your ship fix in shiny new packaging, is just great, but, still...

The change is nice. So, thanks.

If anyone else makes a "Paradise Lost" vid, be sure to send me the link! I have a crazy love for that ep...

It's great to please everybody ..and video makers specialize in the theme they like the best ..For some it's ship ..for some it's humor..for some it's action...for some it's drama..... and then we can find the best of everything.

Caty

Comment

I can't seem to view any of teal'c's vids. Is there an alternative site where I can view them, and not get an angelfire page stating that I can't (Iif I theorize that there is where the vids are now...)?
              I am on a mission to acquire the SG-1 DVDs, since I wish to know all about this great universe...

I have the original movie and Season 1 on DVD.

Update: I also have Seasons 2 and 3 on DVD.

I have seen the light! Please help me learn more!

Comment

Originally posted by VixyOwl (~~Ani)
                i made a Paradise Lost vid to the Survivor Theme

i believe *I* did it first. just like the Jonas vid for the song Mighty Quinn: Quinn the Eskimo by Manferd Mann. my mom was trying to give me suggestions and made me listen to some CDs and that song clicked so i made the vid... and then shows up 3 or 4 other Jonas vids to that song... *grumbles*

...anyways, Paradise Lost vid: it's kind of crap though but i think it's funny.

it's on my site somewhere (the Martouf Marty's Webpage site that is)

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron 1
                  I can't seem to view any of teal'c's vids. Is there an alternative site where I can view them, and not get an angelfire page stating that I can't (Iif I theorize that there is where the vids are now...)?
                  ... are you talking about Teal'c Teal'c as in The Shol'va http://www.sg-online.net/tealc/ ? or who?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

To all Sam and Jack shippers

Video 53 "There for me" Sarah brightman & Josh Groban with some spoilers" New order" and"Lockdown".

Sam and Jack are always there for each other . ..no matter what ...May be one day they'll be a family!!!!!!

I post the lyrics ..because Sarah sings in English but Josh sings in Italian.
                    Sarah:
                    There for me, every time I've been away
                    Will you be there for me, thinking of me everyday
                    Are you my destiny, words I never dared to say
                    Will you be there for me?
                    Just think of you and me, we could never tow the line
                    It's such a mystery just to hear you say you're mine
                    And while you're close to me, so close to me
                    Just hold me

Josh:
                    When you're feeling cold and all the city streets are grey
                    Walking all alone and watching how the children play
                    Voices in the wind and faces from the past go dancing by
                    They're asking why

Sarah and Josh:
                    Will you be there for me, everytime I go away
                    Will you be there for me, thinking of me everyday
                    Are you my destiny, words I never dared to say

Sarah:
                    And while you're close to me, so close to me
                    Just hold me

Josh:
                    Can you really want me more than for a little while?
                    What are the stories hiding there behind your smile?
                    Wishes in a dream and figures in a world that I could share
                    And everywhere

Sarah and Josh:
                    Will you be there for me
                    Will there ever come a day when all the world can see
                    Things were meant to be that way
                    Can you hear the people say
                    That you're just
                    There for me

Josh:
                    There for me

Sarah:
                    There for me

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Some of you may have noticed that some of my videos appeared to be offline, but the matter has been resolved and all videos should be available for download, including my alternate sg-1 opening. Also I will start working on the Paradise Lost-based video tomorrow night, and it should be done by wednesday.

Comment

Wow! Andy i've just watched a few of yuor vids and they are great!!!
                        I love how you mix two scenes together like one behind the other...it gives it a great effect!!!
                        The best was when you had the scene with Sam and Jack from beneath the surface and had fighting and bombs going off in the background..that was amazing!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Well, just a quick update: I have almost finished my Paradise Lost video and it should definitely be an "interesting" watch. And also, I have a new video out called Alone by Heart which I am sure the shippers will enjoy.

Comment

I just finished uploading the Paradise Lost video and have updated my site a little to expand it out to the 8 pages of music videos, all of which can be accessed through my sig link.

Comment

WOO-HOO!

Love "Paradise Lost"!!!

--Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I have trouble logging in (it only works once every few days).

So, thanks for making the vids!

{by the way, Andy, we're near each other--we could have a Stargate GW get-together...there are several St Louisans on here! What do you think?}
                              Last edited by VixyOwl (~~Ani); 27 July 2004, 09:15 PM.
                              "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
                              "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
                              "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                It's great to please everybody ..and video makers specialize in the theme they like the best ..For some it's ship ..for some it's humor..for some it's action...for some it's drama..... and then we can find the best of everything.

Caty
                                I just realized my post sounded snarky. No intent to sound snarky. I really do think there are good 'ship vids out there!

*Some* do slap the same shots over different music, but that's true of any subgenre: there are just as many well done 'ship vids as action vids. It's just that I don't watch a lot of them.

So I do apologize if I offended any 'ship-vid fans or makers...

Comment

Working...
                                X