X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me saw it, loved it, as always,
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

The video is peaceful, and yah, has a touch of sadness in the song, and i like the little cutscenes with words, perfect clips too Really professional Haha... 5/5 stars!!!

Thats my review sny

Comment

SG-1 Music Videos has now added My December to its video archive and is available for your viewing pleasure.

My SG-1 Music Video Site

Beware of scenes from S8x01/02 and SG-Atlantis(hopefully no threatening spoilers)
        Last edited by Andy867; 19 July 2004, 06:12 PM.
        Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Yummy, haha, i mean, yay, i like how there are much variety to choose from

Comment

I am wondering how many people here would be interested in seeing my site support both 56k and Broadband versions of my videos. 56k would be between 2-7mb/video while the broadband would be between 11-20MB/video

Comment

I wasn't aware your site wasn't supporting both connections But i think everyone would like that

Comment

well, till now, I had always made the videos be for broadband (512K), but I figure I could reduce the file size for 56kers.

[Update: My site is now 56k user-friendly with videos that are small in size (1.5mb-3.4MB) and still maintain most of the quality in both video and audio.]
                Last edited by Andy867; 20 July 2004, 03:19 PM.

Comment

FieryHands --> MartoufMarty and I have finished the "Here Without You" Video, and it is available from my site

My SG-1 Music Video Page I have it available in both Broadband and 56k versions.

Comment

Goody! Downloading it right now. I'll have to watch it in the morning as my brain is pretty much mush right now. Lucky for me Movie Studio developed another error to make me quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                      FieryHands --> MartoufMarty and I have finished the "Here Without You" Video, and it is available from my site

My SG-1 Music Video Page I have it available in both Broadband and 56k versions.
                      i say we're damn good

of course i'm biased, i made the first half...

i streamed the lower quality one to see it but i'll download it later when i get time.

if anyone else has any ideas that they'd like to see us make, i'd be up to it

*waits*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

It's OT ..It's X-FILES but it's ashippy video

My first shippy Mulder and Scully video ( X-FILES) on the same song as my new Sam and Jack video .

"When you say you love me" Josh Groban...SHIP ....Ship and ship all the way , TONS OF IT . it's actually quite nice to compare with Sam and Jack

Enjoy and here is my page

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...du/xfiles.html

Caty

Comment

Wow, I'm impressed--you two make a great team. Loved the clip choices throughout, especially flashing between Amonet and the dreams of Sha're. I'd say that was definitely worth the wait.

Comment

http://www.angelfire.com/realm/lil_m...lt-Opening.wmv

Your going to have to 'right-click' then 'save target as' to watch it though

Heres my little 'alternate' SG1 opening credits video, i accidently placed some clips in the wrong time, so music will feel kind of weird to where the clips are, haha... Its really S8 - New Order inserted, replacing many of the clips shown in the opening, but i did leave clips that were already changed for S8. Dont' bark at me for horrible-ness, haha... Its not really 'wow', because i didn't change much, just replcaced some clips

Comment

Hey All!!

Firstly, I have four new videos up on my site.

Kryptonite - A Jack/Daniel vid by me

Cannonball - A Sam/Jack vid by rach0486

Simon - A Jack/Daniel vid by rach0486

To Zanarkand - A Sam/Jack vid by me

Go to Stargate Universe to view them!

Also, Caty, I watched your anti-Sam/Pete video and must say it was hilarious! I loved it!!!!!! Nice to see a fellow anti-Sam/Pete fan!

Love

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Ok, I've been working on this since watching the season premiere and have only recently had time set aside to work on it (despite its very short time frame), but hopefully a few of you can enjoy it Its also an alt. sg-1 intro (and I will be trying for a SG-A) depending upon how friday's look

Alt SG-1 Intro (6.71MB)

Comment

Working...
                                X