No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My one little nitpick about that is that the first clip of LK you used was a little abrupt. That aside, "Again" is a nice shippy vid.

Comment

Yah, it was going on a nice motion of SG clips, then 'kaboom', a black dude with an afro pops up.
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Checked out "In the End"--nice action vid. Liked the use of fading characters in and out at the beginning and end. Did a good job showing off the f/x. That's number four of the fandoms I've seen this song used. Works every time too.

Comment

This thread has made me listen to a song and end up thinking 'now how could that be used in a music video'. So, in that spirit - I think a perfect song for a Jack/Sam video would be "How Can I Not Love You" by Joy Enriquez, it's from Anna and the King and its scary apt.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentX
            This thread has made me listen to a song and end up thinking 'now how could that be used in a music video'.
            Ha ha, that's how I ended up at this thread. I do that all the time but a thinking about a stargate vid...how'd that happen? Heh, oh well.

Comment

AgentX -> I've begun working on a Sam/Jack video based on the song you requested. Should only take me through the weekend AT MAX to do.
              Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Wow, you do work fast.

Comment

AgentX --> Here is the finished video (took a little longer since it was a bit longer than what I am used to, but hopefully i portrayed it the way you wanted...

You can get the video from here
                  My SG-1 Music Video Site

Comment

Cool, thanks. I can't seem to access the video now - but for the future, when I suggest a song don't go out of your way to make it into a video. It makes me feel guilty.

Comment

That just shows he can make videos with ease And he is hard-working, haha...
                      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Plus I like the challenge. By the way, the link should be working now (I had named it wrong by accident... had it called how_can_i .wmv instead of how_can_i.wmv (stupid space in name)

Ok, I know I may regret this, but I am up for taking requests for a music video under these conditions... the song must be between 2 minutes and 5 minutes, I can do clips with the Season 8 premiere, but suggest against using any clips for those who have yet to see it. You acknowledge that I am not obligated to take all requests and may refuse any request at my discretion. Other than that, I am open for doing videos to expand my skills and name as a video editor
                        Last edited by Andy867; 16 July 2004, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                          And actually, its Linkin Park, as in the Linkin park in Michigan, and not the president
                          LOL! I've had that song on my comp for... at least a year? How old is that song? I was going by the name that the music file went by *snicker*, never thought that I should double check the name online. Thanks for the heads up... I'll have to do some editing now. ::sigh::

Vids, Manips, Icons, n' Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by FieryHands
                            Checked out "In the End"--nice action vid. Liked the use of fading characters in and out at the beginning and end. Did a good job showing off the f/x. That's number four of the fandoms I've seen this song used. Works every time too.
                            Thanks so much!
                            It's a really fun action-type song to use, which kinda makes creating a vid to it easy, lol.

Vids, Manips, Icons, n' Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                              Ok, I know I may regret this, but I am up for taking requests for a music video under these conditions... the song must be between 2 minutes and 5 minutes, I can do clips with the Season 8 premiere, but suggest against using any clips for those who have yet to see it. You acknowledge that I am not obligated to take all requests and may refuse any request at my discretion. Other than that, I am open for doing videos to expand my skills and name as a video editor
                              Ohh You WILL regret that! I said the same in the past and now I have proyects for vids until november ! LOL And even for the next year

But the good thing is that you can expand your skills and experiment with your imagination...

For me I'm demand have enough time to make the vids, about two or three months... Could be a lot of time but normaly I make vids for some conventions (like now) and take me time to make a presentation vid for a actor or a trailer... Or even more time if there are a lot of vids, like 4 or 5

SNY

Comment

Hey everyone, I just finished a new video (Jack/Sam of course) and I really hope you enjoy it, though it isnt your typical lovey dovey video.

Lose You - Human Nature and from now on, I will make sure on my site to mention the title of the song, as well as the artist so people can expect what kind of music the song will be.

Also, I have finished the links page, which I completed using Gateworld.net's Link to Us banners, as well as some other SG-1 sites.
                                Last edited by Andy867; 17 July 2004, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X