No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uploading it to my site is fine. when you are done, I can send you the info you would need to get access.
    Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
      uploading it to my site is fine. when you are done, I can send you the info you would need to get access.
      ooh! i just got an idea about 10 seconds ago.

my sister has to go in on the... i think 19th to adjust her braces. they have a computer in the office and fast internet. when i finish my half of the vid i could put it on my jump-drive and take it with me and try to upload it while in the city. it might just work. i was actually thinking about doing that last week with some of my vids when she was there but i didn't...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

That would work. Just let me know when you finish your half of the video and I'll make sure to grab it and finish my half.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
          That would work. Just let me know when you finish your half of the video and I'll make sure to grab it and finish my half.
          okay

i have a file here to need to download then i'll record the other episodes, then make it.

Comment

And I have a few ideas for future video suggestions...

If anyone wishes to know, please PM me...or just reply here...

(Goes back to plotting and scheming...)

I am on a mission to acquire the SG-1 DVDs, since I wish to know all about this great universe...

I have the original movie and Season 1 on DVD.

Update: I also have Seasons 2 and 3 on DVD.

I have seen the light! Please help me learn more!

Comment

Hi, I'm probaly newer to stargate then most of you, but nonetheless I made a music video of Season one and two. Only problem is I cannot find a descent host that will host it for me. Who do you guys use to host your videos?

Probaly took me 5 hours to make the music video and countless hours to rip and save the Season DVDs to my computers HD and now I'm dissappointed I cannot share it with others.

Comment

Originally posted by LavisBlade
                Hi, I'm probaly newer to stargate then most of you, but nonetheless I made a music video of Season one and two. Only problem is I cannot find a descent host that will host it for me. Who do you guys use to host your videos?

Probaly took me 5 hours to make the music video and countless hours to rip and save the Season DVDs to my computers HD and now I'm dissappointed I cannot share it with others.
                it depends on how big the file is and how fast your internet connection is.

if you have the vids under 15mbs and you have cable or something faster than dial-up, than you could upload to geocities. but if you have dial-up, and the file is over 5mbs, you wouldn't be able to upload it to geocities. angelfire, and tripod work (not for me but for other people). i wouldn't recomend Yahoo Groups. or... free(something).com (i forget what it's called!)

i use geocities. my vids are under 5mbs except for my LOTR vids which i have to send to a friend, and then get her to upload them for me.

umm... you could always kindly ask someone to host them for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron 1
                  And I have a few ideas for future video suggestions...

If anyone wishes to know, please PM me...or just reply here...

(Goes back to plotting and scheming...)

ooh me interested. but i don't know how long it'll take me to make them if you want me to make them lol. i need to re-record alot of episodes, and i already have some vids that people want me to make that i haven't made yet *hides*

i'd be interested lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                    it depends on how big the file is and how fast your internet connection is.

angelfire, and tripod work (not for me but for other people). i wouldn't recomend Yahoo Groups. or... free(something).com (i forget what it's called!

umm... you could always kindly ask someone to host them for you.
                    My video is 21.9 mbs, I'm on Broadband. I about 3 monthes ago ran acrossed a site that hosted videos up to 60 MBs for free and now I cannot find the site again sadly, but atleast I know these hosts exist.

I have looked into tripod and havent gotten far with them yet, but I will continue to look.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

My video is 21.9 mbs, I'm on Broadband. I about 3 monthes ago ran acrossed a site that hosted videos up to 60 MBs for free and now I cannot find the site again sadly, but atleast I know these hosts exist.

I have looked into tripod and havent gotten far with them yet, but I will continue to look.

Thanks for the help.
                      ouch 21.9mbs

um.... i could ask some people i know and see what they would suggest.

EDIT:

oh! i remember now!

http://www.freewebs.com/

you get 40mbs of space, and i believe 500mbs of bandwidth a month. i used to have all my vids on there (quite a while ago). i don't think there's a limit of file size you can upload, but i think you have to wait a week to be able to upload larger files.

if you need more space, you could just e-mail in a request. i wouldn't really advise that because i did, then they deleted all my accounts.

i also find that the downloading speeds are kind of slow (even for dial-up) but i dunno, it might just be me.
                      Last edited by MartoufMarty; 06 July 2004, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Well thanks for the support but I finally googled a Movie Host, they host files for Free up to 35MB.

So I wont keep you waiting here is my first ever completed music video. I used clips from the Season 1 & 2 DVD box sets. I also ripped the DVD's to my HD myself.

NOTE: YOU MUST USE Internet Explorer to view the file. If your using IE now then click the lazy link, if not open IE and copy and paste the link into IE after you click it with your other browser.

http://www.movie-host.net/index.php?...UgVGVhbS53bXY=

Comment

I tried it but it says the server is busy.

21.9 MB is not that big in my experience--I have larger vids on my site, but I don't do Stargate vids. If its .avi then you can encode it to .wmv through the free Windows encoder to make it smaller for those with a slower connection.

Comment

Well thanks for the support but I finally googled a Movie Host, they host files for Free up to 35MB.

So I wont keep you waiting here is my first ever completed music video. I used clips from the Season 1 & 2 DVD box sets. I also ripped the DVD's to my HD myself.

NOTE: YOU MUST USE Internet Explorer to view the file. If your using IE now then click the lazy link, if not open IE and copy and paste the link into IE after you click it with your other browser.

http://www.movie-host.net/index.php?...UgVGVhbS53bXY=
                            is there anyway that i would be able to download it? it'll take a while for me to have media player open and just wait for it to load. and i'd probably like to see it again lol.
                            Last edited by MartoufMarty; 06 July 2004, 12:08 PM. Reason: note to self: do not type messages while you're trying to hold onto a woodtick that was crawling up your arm

Comment

Try this link to download it.

http://www.movie-host.net/?act=dl&fi...UgVGVhbS53bXY=

and yes your right it is in avi, I did not encode the file.

Comment

one thing I like about Screenblast Movie Studios is that it gives you encoding options for most compressions, like for WMV files, you can use Dial-up (56K), ISDN (100k), 256K, 512, 1mb and 3mb; depending upon who will be seeing it, and how good of quality of video and audio you want. for me, I like to use 512k as it keeps the quality intact, but doesnt make the video go over 20Mb (a pain in the ass for 56kers.)

Comment

Working...
                                X