Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateslacker
    And enjoy I did!!! WOW!!! I am rather speechless. This will definitely go up there with my faves! I love how you superimpose the images over one another without losing the integrity of either! I always have to ask when I see terrific effects what program do you use? Sometimes I think I need to venture beyond movie maker but I have little time these days to even watch vids let alone make them. Never figured out Gordian Knot either..due to time constraints (and in small part due to my stupidity...LOL).

However, all is not lost. I have uploaded a new vid by ScaryM. It is terrific!!!

Gateslacker's Home
    Thanks Glenda for the promotion. My new vid is called KISS. It is a J/S ship vid. I would love to hear what you guys think.
    sigpic
    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Here is my first/latest music video (usual J/S ship video). I plan to make one more that better shows a true relationship of Jack and Sam than this one, but for a first video, I think it turned out alright. (it's a little big, but I wanted good quality in the picture)

Jack/Sam Shipper (16MB)
      Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Here is my second video which took a lot less time since I had a good idea from my first video. Hopefully this is an improvement over my first video. In either case, I really hope you enjoy these and any future vids I do.

You Won't Ever Be Lonely

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
          Here is my second video which took a lot less time since I had a good idea from my first video. Hopefully this is an improvement over my first video. In either case, I really hope you enjoy these and any future vids I do.

You Won't Ever Be Lonely
          Andy, I've just watched the video and really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work and let's have some MORE!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Here is the promised action video, which I fooled around with in terms of its "look and feel". After this, I am going to take a little break and wait for new ideas to arise Hope you've enjoyed these thus far.

It's Going Down

Comment

Andy, i'm gonna check out your vids (starting with the You Won't Ever Be Lonely one) but i'm on dial-up so it'll take me a while to see them. i'll let ya know what i think when i see them

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Hello People!

Big update today. rach0486 has FIVE new videos up on our site, which I took upon myself to promote.

Do What You Have To Do - Sarah McLachlan (Sam/Jack)

Lover After Me - Savage Garden (Sam/Jack)

Should've Listened - Nickelback (Jack)

Something More - Train (Sam/Jack)

Wanted - Vanessa Carlton (Sam/Jack)

Please go and visit Stargate Universe to view. Also please leave a message in the brand new Message Board!

Also, Glenda, hoped your liked the video. It was my first attempt at a Sam video, but I did have a lot of fun making it!

Love
                Last edited by shonac85; 01 July 2004, 09:41 AM. Reason: computers are evil!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

With Spider-Man 2 out, I was inspired to do a "hero" video one more time, courtesy of Nickelback, so here is my 4th video, one which I am more proud of than the first:-D

Hero (11.5MB) ( I did have a little help with this one from my girlfriend who suggested the song)

Comment

Er...Hi. *looks around nervously*

Have any of you made or know if someone has made a Daniel/Sha're vid to "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down? The idea's been stuck in my head for days now and I can't shake it. Just wondering.

Um...okay. I've enjoyed the links to videos. Adored "Losing My Religion".

Comment

Originally posted by FieryHands

Have any of you made or know if someone has made a Daniel/Sha're vid to "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down? The idea's been stuck in my head for days now and I can't shake it. Just wondering.

Um...okay. I've enjoyed the links to videos. Adored "Losing My Religion".

Oh ,thank you FieryHands it's a great video for Teal'c . I really enjoyed making that one ....good song for him.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by FieryHands

oooh me like idea. especially with the whole FIAD thing goin on

'but you're still with me in my dreams'

me like...

i don't think anyone has made a Daniel/Sha're vid to that...

yet...

i could possibly do that if you want (even though i did make an Arwen/Aragorn vid to that song).

just let me know

Comment

Could you? Please? I'd do it myself by I don't have the material. I've been dying to see it.

Comment

If you want MartoufMarty, we can split the song up so into 2 parts that way there are 2 perspectives going into the song. I can do either beginning or end. Interested?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                              If you want MartoufMarty, we can split the song up so into 2 parts that way there are 2 perspectives going into the song. I can do either beginning or end. Interested?
                              ooh cool.

sounds like a neat idea

Comment

Ok, well I will be away from my video editing PC until sunday night and then I will listen to the 3 Doors Down song again and get an idea and then I can do maybe from the middle of the song on or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X