Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15
    I finally finished "Enemies", a video about...well, the (major) enemies faced by SG1 during their first 8 years.

It's around 6 minutes long, and contains footage from 19 episodes (I think...). It's set to "Neodammerung"

http://rapidshare.de/files/13373808/...ark_4.wmv.html

Comments?

Comments? Ahem...well...let's see...does UTTERLY FANTASTIC work for you?!

I've always been a huge fan of that piece of music, and you did a fabulous job. I was beyond impressed...normally if videos go on too long (generally over 4 or 5 minutes, depending on the subject) I find they tend to lag, but I had a giant, silly grin plastered to my face the entire time The choice of clips really impressed me (a number that are common, but you also used some you don't normally see in vids, which is always great to see), as did the quality of the video, the timing, and everything else.

As I was watching it I was already formulating what I was going to put in this reply (from the beginning I knew it would be deserving of some intensive feedback!), and I kept going - "okay, I'll mention this as my favorite part" ...however that ended up happening so many times, I think it's safe to say that I don't have a favorite part, I love it all (although the timing with the Abydos pyramid sticks in my mind prominently).

So once again...awesome job! Make more, I beg of you!

And to those who skipped over this one...GO! WATCH! NOW! Well worth it.

Jamieson
    sigpic
    The Cardboard Experience - 41 music videos in 10 fandoms

Comment

A special ship : Ronon /Teyla (begining of the season 2 : Runner, Duet, Trinity)
      You & Me

Tell me what do you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamieson
        Comments? Ahem...well...let's see...does UTTERLY FANTASTIC work for you?!

I've always been a huge fan of that piece of music, and you did a fabulous job. I was beyond impressed...normally if videos go on too long (generally over 4 or 5 minutes, depending on the subject) I find they tend to lag, but I had a giant, silly grin plastered to my face the entire time The choice of clips really impressed me (a number that are common, but you also used some you don't normally see in vids, which is always great to see), as did the quality of the video, the timing, and everything else.

As I was watching it I was already formulating what I was going to put in this reply (from the beginning I knew it would be deserving of some intensive feedback!), and I kept going - "okay, I'll mention this as my favorite part" ...however that ended up happening so many times, I think it's safe to say that I don't have a favorite part, I love it all (although the timing with the Abydos pyramid sticks in my mind prominently).

So once again...awesome job! Make more, I beg of you!

And to those who skipped over this one...GO! WATCH! NOW! Well worth it.

Jamieson
        Oh, that Abydos thing was pure and utter luck I tell you, pure and utter luck!

Thank you so much for your kind words!! Hmm...I wonder if I can make them show this at a convention or something...that'll be an ego boost.

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido
          Made a new vid!

Title: It's a tough job
          music: nine to five by Dolly Parton
          Genre: Fun
          Size: 10 mb

link: http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...71Y6JR1QTONU16

I've hosted it with yousendit untill I find a better place to host my vids.

Enjoy watching, and please tell me what you think of it!
          Great Vid!!!
          sigpic
          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

I am still pretty new to making music videos (this is my first Stargate one). Hope you enjoy it.

Title: The Wraith
            Song: Cold
            Artist: Static X
            Edited By: DZX
            Description: Tribute Video for SGA's Wraith
            Episodes Used/Spoilers: All Season 1 Episodes were fair game here (if they had Wraith in them)
            Size: 22.2 Megs
            Length: 3:19
            Format: WMV
            View or Download

I just have a youtube stream right this moment. But I am in the process of uploading one for those who would like to save it to their desktop and such.

EDIT: Added download link
            Last edited by DZX; 20 February 2006, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Oh, that Abydos thing was pure and utter luck I tell you, pure and utter luck!

Thank you so much for your kind words!! Hmm...I wonder if I can make them show this at a convention or something...that'll be an ego boost.

The best of them are! ...At least, mine seem to be...when making my Real Reason vid for SG-1 I randomly slapped the clip from 48 Hours with the team running from the Al'kesh with the 4 ground shots (near the beginning of the vid) - my roommate and I were watching, and our jaws just kind of dropped. It wasn't quite on, but a quick tweak fixed that!

As for the convention - go for it! Would be great. I actually meant to put this in the last reply, but it's a nice semi-chronological account you've got going with this vid. Once again, great job!

Jamieson
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks again!

I wonder how I can get this vid into one of the conventions...anyone know?

Comment

I wonder how I can get this vid into one of the conventions...anyone know?
                  I'm not sure about Gate-specific conventions, but I'm a part of the "Vidder" yahoogroup and there are conventions out there (sometimes fandom/show specific, sometimes actual vidder conventions) that do ask for and take submissions for their vid shows. I'm not sure what's going on right now, but somewhat regularly there is a new posting for various conventions, or you may be able to inquire to the people there - a lot of the people involved in running those seem to be a part of the group, or can get you in touch with those who are.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I joined and posted.

We'll see what happens now.

Comment

Alrighty...im new to this music video thing...has made three so far and you can find them here: http://www.putfile.com/chicfreak/media

Comments are appreciated, good as bad...

Thanks
                      I SUFFER FROM OBSESSIVE DANIEL JACKSON DISORDER - AND THERE IS NO CURE!
                      What Stargate fan in their right minds would wanna be SANE!?

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                        Didn't get a chance to put this up before I left for P1, and didn't have internet access until now, LOL.

This actually got played at P1, my proudest vidding moment

STAR TREK: ATLANTIS (right click and save target/link as)

Song - Star Trekkin' by The Firm
                        Edited by - mazzmatazz
                        Description - What are you, Captain Kirk?
                        Episodes used - Loads of Atlantis. Nothing beyond The Hive though.
                        Size - 25.1mb
                        Length - 00:03:34
                        Format - DivX Avi
                        You have a hell of a lot of talent there...and thanks for sharing (I haven't laughed so much in a long time)

Comment

Does anyone know if the song "Far Away" has been done yet, because I just had this good idea for a music video, but didnt want to make the millionth copy of that song (Like Evanescence's My Immortal).
                          Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                            Hundereds!!! I only keep the ones that I really like or if I like the music otherwise its bye bye
                            I too only keep the ones I like for whatever reason, but with sites like Kawoosh and VideoElite, you have just hit the tip of the iceberg when it comes to all that's out there in cyberspace. Threre are many good ones.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Chic Freak
                              Alrighty...im new to this music video thing...has made three so far and you can find them here: http://www.putfile.com/chicfreak/media

Comments are appreciated, good as bad...

Thanks
                              Just watched your vid (to much love), and I like what you did with it.
                              Great song, great scenes to go with it.
                              Well done!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                                Does anyone know if the song "Far Away" has been done yet, because I just had this good idea for a music video, but didnt want to make the millionth copy of that song (Like Evanescence's My Immortal).
                                I've done a video to that song. Its Sheppard/Weir. I heard that song and saw a video in my mind. It's just perfect!

http://www.stargate-universe.net/ShW...os/FarAway.zip

Hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X