Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shonac - glad you liked my vid!!!!

I'm going to have to delete a LOT of files off of my computer before I attempt another video...I've got several songs in mind, but my next vids will be more S/J ship, and possibly a Atlantis team vid
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Shonac - glad you liked my vid!!!!

I'm going to have to delete a LOT of files off of my computer before I attempt another video...I've got several songs in mind, but my next vids will be more S/J ship, and possibly a Atlantis team vid
      I've always liked your work! S/J vids! I haven't done one of those in ages. I know the feeling. I have too much on my computer and it clogs it up. Have to show us when you're finished them! Its amazing how, once you've started making videos, you see every song as a video! Can't wait to see your new videos.

While here, I might as well show you my new videos

Mr Brightside - Cameron Mitchell

My World - Cameron Mitchell

Rockstar - Ba'al

Hope you like them. I enjoyed doing a Stargate SG-1 video for a change. i've been so busy with Atlantis videos. Enjoy!
      Last edited by shonac85; 03 February 2006, 06:49 AM.

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

I've always seen songs as videos...I've only just however, got a computer that can handle making vids!

thankies
        sigpic

Comment

Mmm...Cameron and Ba'al...

*drool*

sorry...on topic...Great videos
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shonac85
            Mr Brightside - Cameron Mitchell
            Enjoyed this a lot, and will check out your other vids shonac85. But doesn't Sam look rough in this!
            sigpic
            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Thanks!

I really enjoyed making the Cameron Mr Brightside video, and quite proud of how it turned out.

The Ba'al video is simply a drool-fest for him! I can't help it that man is hot!!!!

Hope you like my other videos.

Love this little icon of Sam, bless her!

Thanks!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Shonac85,
                I just watched your Baal vid, and it very nice!
                Man he's hot, and I love the parts when they sing "evil grin"
                Didn't know the song, but I like it
                Good work!!
                sigpic

Comment

The song is Rockstar by Nickelback. It's on thier new album, 'All the Right Reasons.' It's a brilliant album. Used a few songs off it.

The 'evil grin' parts is what made me think of him! He's hot!!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Are there any McKay/Sheppard or Daniel/Jack vids? XD

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                      Are there any McKay/Sheppard or Daniel/Jack vids? XD
                      Try this one with Jack/Daniel, Stay with me. Excellent! This site does top quality vids.
                      http://thealphasite.com/index2.php?id=videos/friendship

Or google for kawoosh, the stargate video site, they have a million of 'em, some better than others.
                      sigpic
                      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I have a couple of Jack/Daniel videos if you want to take a look.

http://www.stargate-universe.net/jd1.htm

If you want to see the offline video, just email me, and I'll happily send you it!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

I love these I have downloaded about 30 of the videos you guys have in this thread i'm working on downloading them all......thank you T1 line
                          "You should have killed me while you had the chance, Dick!"
                          --Khalek

http://www.rpgpalace.tk

Comment

Originally posted by Khalek
                            I love these I have downloaded about 30 of the videos you guys have in this thread i'm working on downloading them all......thank you T1 line
                            30? I've literally got hundreds. And that's not counting other genre's like Smallville, Farscape, Xena, and some movie vids. These people do some really great work. Keep it up folks. I'm always updating my collection!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                              30? I've literally got hundreds. And that's not counting other genre's like Smallville, Farscape, Xena, and some movie vids. These people do some really great work. Keep it up folks. I'm always updating my collection!
                              I'm the same. I have at least 150 videos of Stargate alone! I've got some really good ones as well. I look at them, and try to make ones just as good. There are brilliant vidders out there, so I hope everyone keeps it up. Its just such a fun thing to do! I love making videos, and I think I'm getting better at it.

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Hundereds!!! I only keep the ones that I really like or if I like the music otherwise its bye bye

Comment

Working...
                                X