No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazz I've watched your vid 3 times now, and I can't stop laughing!
    Where do you find those songs?? It's so funny!
    And I love the scenes you've used.
    There's just one but:
    As a reall Daniel fan, I still like the Crazy Daniel vid the best
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
      Lena and I have redesigned our video page - it's now available in German and English. There is also a new video online, a Sam/Jack ship video. Enjoy.

I've added your site to my favorites list.
      Just watched accendentally in love... very nice!
      sigpic

Comment

Okay I'm wondering if anyone here can help me...

I've finished making my first vid, and I tried to save it as a movie as I'd done a few times before (while getting it checked) and now it won't save due to memory shortages. I've closed other programs, deleted old programs and rebooted...and it still won't save.

What should I do???
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Okay I'm wondering if anyone here can help me...

I've finished making my first vid, and I tried to save it as a movie as I'd done a few times before (while getting it checked) and now it won't save due to memory shortages. I've closed other programs, deleted old programs and rebooted...and it still won't save.

What should I do???

First off, what program are you using to make the vid? I've run across that problem a couple times myself with Pinnacle, but it's always been solved by simply closing the program and opening it up again (so long as I immediatey go to save the vid, without doing any changes beforehand, etc...and sometimes it's not a problem at all).

There are a couple general things you could try, just to allow more memory to be used. First off, with Windows at least (don't know what you're using) you could go into the task manager (ctrl+alt+delete), and, under Processes, find the vid program, right-click, and change the Priority level to higher than it already is (I believe most programs are usually set to "Normal")...I'm not the most computer-literate person, but I've found that increases the performance of my vid program at least a little. You've already mentioned closing other programs (you can do that with other Processes, but be very careful about what you choose if you do that), and also, depending on what kind of internet connection you have (for instance, my desktop has a permanent Net connection and my laptop as wireless, so if they're on they're always connected), you can disable those and that might free up a bit.

Other than that, I'm not too sure - there are people around here that can probably give you better ideas on what works to save/redirect memory for vidding (I'd love to know of a couple other tricks, myself!).

Good luck with it!

Jamieson
          http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jamieson_home
          sigpic
          The Cardboard Experience - 41 music videos in 10 fandoms

Comment

Heya!

Thank you!

I tried that, as well as changing my pagefile settings..but to no avail...

but I chopped some time off of the end (about 40 seconds) and was then able to save it...so while it has an abrupt end...it's more-or-less intact
            sigpic

Comment

Enjoyed hastiekido's vid hugely. Any plans to make yours available sueKay?
              sigpic
              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

It's kinda crappy and it's a Sam...Sam/Pete...Sam/Jack vid...

Notes - It's chopped off at the end and lots of stuff (ie effects) has been taken out...so it's far from perfect! And the music ends abruptly.

http://media.putfile.com/The-Corrs---Humdrum
                sigpic

Comment

*puts on very long list *

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    It's kinda crappy and it's a Sam...Sam/Pete...Sam/Jack vid...

Notes - It's chopped off at the end and lots of stuff (ie effects) has been taken out...so it's far from perfect! And the music ends abruptly.

http://media.putfile.com/The-Corrs---Humdrum
                    Hey, you do yourself down, not at all bad for a first effort. Nice take on the S/J ship, if that's humdrum give me humdrum!
                    sigpic
                    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                      Enjoyed hastiekido's vid hugely. Any plans to make yours available sueKay?
                      Thanks
                      I made an other one for a friend of mine.
                      She sent me the song and I've added the scenes.
                      It's a Jack whumping vid.

Title: Pain
                      Song by: Farmer boys
                      scenes from: Abyss
                      size: about 14,5 mb

you find it here:

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=06...T1ODPECTPSZFGH

untill I find a better place to keep my vids
                      sigpic

Comment

For those who are on livejournal at atlantis_vids you've probrably seen this but for those who haven't I figured I'd share my mckay vid.

Title: Zero To Hero
                        Artist: Hercules "The Muses"
                        Spilers for most every ep that aired in canada and such.

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...91NUO2HFCQ4H58

Can nobodies be somebodies?
                        My Livejournal
                        Lemming #63!

Comment

I watched it, and think you did a great job.
                          Never thought that tha song would fit so well as it did!
                          Green to you for it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ack! Help me someone. Lol, I just made my first music video and it's like 44 mg. And I know that's big. Me, I use dial up and I know I could never get a file that big, no one will wanna download it. AHHHH! Lol, can anyone help me?

Comment

Maybe resize it?

Comment

have you tried windows media encoder?

Can nobodies be somebodies?
                                My Livejournal
                                Lemming #63!

Comment

Working...
                                X