X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this was pretty funny.
    http://www.stargatesg1971downloads.c...os/magicMQ.wmv

Comment

Awesome, thanks for posting that, Johnquixote. That was pretty sweet!
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That was great, thanks for the link
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Very nice, now all we need is one for Atlantis.

Comment

Thought you might like this. It's to Pink's Trouble.

Download here

Comment

Originally posted by Johnquixote
              Thanks for the link, I found the clip interesting and seeing such images (from season 9) and hearing the song although I know it is the most recent season I had the feeling that I was watching something I knew for a long time.
              Keep up the good work!
              School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv
                The Galaxy Defenders - Men in Black - Team (all *6* of them) – with Ms. 3M as Gemini Productions had an effect where there was a video of the gate but the center of the gate was gone and instead had video playing there.

And the Gate was spinning too.

Those were put together in AfterEffects, using the GreenScreen matte tool (after I'd used Photoshop to color the inside of the Gate green).
                ~bri~

Comment

Has anybody seen the new commercials for the upcoming new SG-1 and SGA episodes? They use the song "Ride With Me" by The Vines in the background. I had wanted to do a music vid for SG-1 with that song, but now I think it might be considered copying if I did.

Anyway, the stupid ripper program I started using (1-Click DVD Ripper) turned out to be a bust since I keep getting a "AVIStreamWrite failed" message and the support people haven't answered any of my three e-mails, making the program completely useless. Has anybody heard of or had luck with this program before?
                  *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                  Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

hey guys !

i'm back from a stargate french convention (with david, michael, peter deluise, paul mcgillion, james lafazanos, gary jones, bill dow) this was AWESOME !!!!!!!!

well, i participated to the video contest and won 2nd price with one of my videos...and i put all the vids that was nominate for the contest ...if you want to check :

http://timsmith.free.fr/texte_musicvideos.htm

Comment

I am sad to announce that my vid, which was going to be in celebration of the 10 years of Stargate, will no longer be going ahead as I dont have the time to make a vid of that size. I will continue to make vids and after MM commented on one of appearing to be "slash" of origin i wont be going there unless asked, if anyone wants to nomintae my vids for anything, then do so as long as I get the recognisition for them, also I will take requests but if you have the music the chances are that I dont so you will need to send it to me

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/stargate10/

Comment

New vid!

Song: We Want Your Soul by Freeland
                        The Wraith, Humor
                        4:07; 23.2 mbs; MPEG format

Contains scenes up to and including 2x14 Grace Under Pressure (but nothing really spoilerish)

Download here

It's about what the Wraith really want. Too much fun. Except when I was almost done it. I was getting really mad at it because I just wanted to finish it. But, it was well worth it

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I posted a video here earlier "I'm not Crazy" well just made another one, and here it is

Something Very Wrong

Only Contains Season 2 Episodes 1 - 10.

and One scene from 213
                          "Well its Official then...you dont get to Name anything... Ever!" - John Sheppard

Comment

I haven't been here in a long time. Lena and I have done the following vids so far:

[Spoilers for Seasons 8 and 9 of Stargate SG-1 and Seasons 1 and 2 of Stargate:Atlantis. No Wraith were harmed in the making of these vids.]
                            • Accidentally in Love by Counting Crows

The cast and crew of Stargate. Lots of behind the scenes footage.
                            32,5 MB
                            • Accidentally in Love ~ GCC Version

We did a slightly different version of this vid for the German City Con 2004 because the original had clips from another convention in it. This is the version that was shown at the con:
                            32,5 MB
                            • The Way I Am by Ana Johnson

A Sam Carter Vid.
                            33,7 MB
                            • Du bist nicht allein by Zeichen der Zeit

A team and friendship vid to a German song. The title means "You're not alone".
                            33,5 MB
                            • Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler

It had to happen. A Sam/Jack shipper vid. Please don't hit us.
                            38,2 MB
                            • Something's Going On by A

A tribute to the geeks of SG-1 and Atlantis. Much love for them.
                            32,2 MB
                            • Im Osten by Niemann

A comparison between SG-1 and Atlantis, set to a German song which is about why Eastern Germany is so much cooler than Western Germany. You don't really get it unless you understand German, but it's a fun vid anyway.
                            30,7 MB

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                            it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                            It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                            And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

• Haltet die Welt an by Glashaus

A tribute to Janet Fraiser and Jacob Carter. The song is German and means "Stop the world from turning".
                              33,5 MB

Comment

Sorry for linking the last videos in single posts, but Gateworld won't let me do it all in one posting for some weird reason.

• Nur Für Dich by Wise Guys

Again, a song (meaning "Just for you") in German and you don't really get the point of the vid unless you understand the lyrics. Basically, it's about how the girls of SG-1 and Atlantis have ripped out the hearts of the boys and the boys are plotting revenge. This vid won first place at the German City Con 2005.
                                32,9 MB

Comment

Working...
                                X