No announcement yet.

Stargate Fandom Music Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Lord and Master Shiva approves of your work, but if I may offer a smalls uggestion, many of the clips are very blocky - if there is any way you can increase the quality, even if it makes the file a little bigger, I believe that would be a good thing.

Comment

I cant belive it, this thread has lost its "sticky" status

Comment

Yeah! people should make more vids!

c'mon!

SNY

Comment

How can a thread with 30-some thousand views (in this folder) not be a sticky?

Please please please can we have our sticky back?
          ~bri~

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
            Yeah! people should make more vids!

c'mon!

SNY
            I am making one, a big 10 years of Stargate One, it takes time!!

Comment

I made one, but only one person responded.

Comment

New vid!

Sorry if I'm not make more vids, but I'm busy witn RL and as you know, I'm making a new design with a lot of more things like more information about my vids, more artwork. Just you have to wait a little more. And don't worry, there will be more vids. One new Lost Vid, and Heroes Tribute vid and a X-Files vid.

For now, I have this new vid. It's the intro vid for the SG10 - JOURNEYS END, WolfEvents Convention in UK. A nice vid with good music (the last track is the same music you can listen on " The Chronicles of Narnia : The Lion, the Witch & the War "). It's not like my Grace Tribute (I love that vid) but you'll enjoy it!

JOURNEYS END - INTRO VID

Music: Magic Box, Klaus Badelt, Media Ventures, Armen Hambar & Robert Etoll/ Here Comes the King (X-Ray Dog - The Chronicles of Narnia trailer music)
                Spoilers: Seasons 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
                Size: 20.4 MB

Enjoy!

SNY ^__^

Comment

SNY - Loved it Thanks For Sharing

Comment

Hio! I haven't made a Stargate Atlantis vid for a while (well, haven't really made any vids for a the past while) and I started one last night, and finished about... four hours ago lol.

Song: The Fuel by Sneaker Pimps
                    Aiden Ford
                    4:433; 24.8 mbs; MPEG format

Has scenes from The Seige Part 3, Runner, Lost Boys, and The Hive. Also has a couple scenes from The Seige Part 2, but they're so few.

Download Here

I heard this song and it was perfect for our favorite little Wraith enzyme addict who stood out in the sun for too long

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

It was good what I saw MM, the college computers arent the best in the world, I promise that I will watch it in full on Wednesday which is my day off

Does anyone know what package allows you to show more than clip at once so say you have 4 different clips at once, it would make my life so much easier in my attempt to make this huge vid

Comment

With Pinnacle you can do two clips at once. If I want more than two at once, I set how I want the two, save it as an MPEG file, put it on the timeline, add another, save it, and add as many as I need.

Comment

Thanks, I will get around to it when I have a day off from college (Wednesday)

Comment

I saw some music videos with some interesting effects and I was wondering if someone could tell me what program might do those effects.

The Galaxy Defenders - Men in Black - Team (all *6* of them) – with Ms. 3M as Gemini Productions had an effect where there was a video of the gate but the center of the gate was gone and instead had video playing there.

Another one was the Amanda Tapping Music Video by Mary Beth where near the end it had an effect where it zoomed out from a clip then it was like TV monitors showing a bunch of clips then it zoomed in on one of the clips.

Also Cartoon Heroes by Aqua had some interesting effects.

Then I saw an effect can’t remember what video thou that showed a 25% of a video clip of Carter, then O’Neill, then Daniel and Teal’c (not sure about the order) like if you took a screen cap of it they would all be in the same image.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv

Then I saw an effect can’t remember what video thou that showed a 25% of a video clip of Carter, then O’Neill, then Daniel and Teal’c (not sure about the order) like if you took a screen cap of it they would all be in the same image.
                              Thats what I want to be able to do with my huge video, Im sure someone on here knows

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv
                                I saw some music videos with some interesting effects and I was wondering if someone could tell me what program might do those effects.

The Galaxy Defenders - Men in Black - Team (all *6* of them) – with Ms. 3M as Gemini Productions had an effect where there was a video of the gate but the center of the gate was gone and instead had video playing there.

Another one was the Amanda Tapping Music Video by Mary Beth where near the end it had an effect where it zoomed out from a clip then it was like TV monitors showing a bunch of clips then it zoomed in on one of the clips.

I'm going to guess Adobe Premiere, or some Ulead program.

Comment

Working...
                                X