My Pleasure to Announce....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Pleasure to Announce....

Everyone, after nearly two days and 398 cups of coffee it is my delight to bring you

www.torrihigginsononline.com

The site is still a baby and there are things not working yet, but I would love any thoughts, feedback and ideas on this.

Cheers!
    ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Very Nice, needs a bit more colour

Comment

Woot but why doesnt the cursor change to a hand over hyperlinks at first I thought the site was just a main page
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        Woot but why doesnt the cursor change to a hand over hyperlinks at first I thought the site was just a main page
        i second that... Pres... is that all there is at the moment...????
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Nice site.

You may want to check this link:
          "www.torrihigginson.free.fr - A lovely French site." When I clicked on it it told me it could not be found.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
            i second that... Pres... is that all there is at the moment...????
            There is more you have to click on the pic of Torri its confusing though as you cant tell where the hyperlinks are
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

I am working out the "kinks" now...the links show up on some computers and not others for some reason...and it is making me rather mad. And I am working on getting the rest up.

Comment

Hey All!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come and check out Torri Higginson Online (link in my sig) Major updates, Forum is up and I am calling for various submissions from YOU!

I am trying REALLY hard to make a go of this and so far it has been really good, and you all have been great with the support.

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
                  Hey All!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come and check out Torri Higginson Online (link in my sig) Major updates, Forum is up and I am calling for various submissions from YOU!

I am trying REALLY hard to make a go of this and so far it has been really good, and you all have been great with the support.
                  Looks nice, good job. None of the links on the menu work, is that meant to happen?

Comment

UPDATES:

All is on the site now bar the picture galleries which are trying to kill me.

PLEASE take a look around, tell me what you think, anything I have left out, what you would like to see.

Comment

Great site

Looking for affiliates?

I'll be giving you a link on my links page regardless
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Gawsh, She made a beautiful site and you guys are complaining about some damn hyperlinks and color?
                        Regardless,
                        Good Job!

Comment

Sorry to say I can't get the site to work at all I'm on a Mac, and I've tried it with the latest versions of Safari, Netscape, and Internet Explorer.

Here's what I see:

Your title text at the top in blue "Torri Higginson Online".

Below it I see 3 rainbow-ish boxes with text, -The 2nd one is a duplicate of the third box except it's stretched out too much (looks like a graphic that has the wrong dimensions entered for it.) I see links in those boxes but nothing happens when I click on them.

On the left I see a picture of Torri's head surrounded by the gate, and under that I'm getting a blank box. Sometimes that box (depending on the browser) shows text for what I assume SHOULD be there (biography, filmography, galleries etc.) but it's only black unformatted text. On some browsers it doesn't even show that. Only a blank box, like an image didn't load. I'm guessing that's your menu? Is it a JS or DHTL menu? What are you using?

FYI: The Vancouver Convention GateWorld Badge is here!

Comment

Damn.....are you sure it is not your end....cos NONE of that is happening here, and I have had a number of comps preview it for me.

Comment

And Suekay- send your link along and I'll put it up!

Comment

Working...
                              X